The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 313 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

1980 CB650c one owner 20 years unused. Best offer. My estimate is $800 plus labour to put on road.

View attachment 53928
That seat brings back memories. I needed a similar one redone on my 450 but couldnt find someone that would do it. Ended up making it myself so I could stitch the pattern in.

tilting trailer 41x95 $200 basic little trailer

View attachment 53901
I guess some people have better things to do, but I'd clean that up and give it a spit & shine and easily double the asking price if it was mine.

Are we posting just cheap? Considering the market, these will only go up and I think this might be a good grab. Dream bike nevertheless.

79 CBX $19k

turns out to be a turd. price changed to 3200$; now its down to 2900$.
looked at the reviews, not good...might be dangerous to trust him for such a long distance (belleville) deal.

I offered him the 2650$ - asked for on the first day. and offered 2650$ on the first day along with my tel number. nvr called. shrug. had a feeling. kijiji.....

Looks like all 3 for $80 I have the folding version from princess at 750 Lb each so more for these

View attachment 54061
Probably a good deal for somebody but I see some welding required

Used to have a non folder and it was a pain in the ass. Harder to store and didn't fit in my truck bed.

This reminds me of when I bought my ramps. It was an impulse buy while I was at Brampton Cycle with my car instead of the van. With the front passenger seat reclined, they fit with one end in the footwell and the other touching the rear window. Phew!

Back
Top Bottom