The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 314 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

54 minutes? At this price it was sold within 15 minutes of posting. I missed out on trailers replying 5 minutes after they were listed.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
The rust on the tongue would keep me from buying that one without a thorough inspection. Someone more impulsive would probably scoop it and hope for the best (pretty much like real estate).

198s Yamaha SR250 running $500 plus some maxim 750 rims .

Runs good  in Other in Napanee

says " show me the money" looks pretty good for 2500$
and I like the straight forward way he communicates the sale.

Agreed, but at 70, not sure if $2500 is gonna get him any closer to a house if he doesn't have one by now.

View attachment 54121

Sorry @bigpoppa but I gotta disagree with you on this one.
15 year old bike bike with 36,xxxkms with an asking price like that? It might be in the high range of ‘fair market value’ but I wouldn’t call it reasonably priced, certainly not a deal.

Sorry @bigpoppa but I gotta disagree with you on this one.
15 year old bike bike with 36,xxxkms with an asking price like that? It might be in the high range of ‘fair market value’ but I wouldn’t call it reasonably priced, certainly not a deal.
I think covid pricing has inflated everything

Even old beat up KLRs are going for 6-7k 🙄

I think covid pricing has inflated everything

Even old beat up KLRs are going for 6-7k

Really?!! I tried selling my Versys 1000 last year and was asking $5k for it….no takers. I decided to keep it for an east coast trip I’m doing this summer but after the trip is done I’ll want to sell it again. If Covid pricing is still in effect maybe I’ll finally get my $5k!

Back
Top Bottom