The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 368 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

A buddy of mine buddy talking to him. still available. Not sure why

Can the DCT be disabled and run in traditional/manual mode? My buddy is unsure about DCT and would prefer old school.
@bigpoppa @Evoex
If it's anything like the NC750XA I rode, you can set it to manual mode and just flip the switch up or down for gears.

Beautiful bike, but I'm currently not in a position to a baller lifestyle with multiple bikes.

2008 Ducati 1098 in Toronto on Marketplace for $6k with fairly low mileage. Looks clean. Good price if not a scam.

2008 Ducati 1098 in Toronto on Marketplace for $6k with fairly low mileage. Looks clean. Good price if not a scam.
you mean this one?

Seller's Description​

2008 Ducati 1098 Motorcycle 10,000kms Runs and drives perfect Starts instantly Used very rarely and only on dry sunny days Extremely quick bike No issues reported by owner. DONT JUST ASK IF AVAILABLE.

Strange "reported by owner" :unsure:

1694807497483.png

Last edited:

So I did actually try to buy this bike. He never asked me for money. He said that someone was sending him a deposit to hold until today.
He raised the price to 18500.00 and I still would have been there with cash.
I still not sure if is was a scam or not, but as I said, he never actually asked me for money.

One sold to today on BAT. If someone actually got this bike for 18500.00, they made out like bandits.

no deal.jpg

$32 500.00 USD plus fees. I should have been more aggressive on trying to buy.

Price seems more than reasonable. I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to figure out how to fit this in my garage, but I just don't have the space for 2 concurrent projects. I spoke to the seller, and he seems legit. Was going to go see it but as mentioned, no point since I don't have the space.

Price seems more than reasonable. I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to figure out how to fit this in my garage, but I just don't have the space for 2 concurrent projects. I spoke to the seller, and he seems legit. Was going to go see it but as mentioned, no point since I don't have the space.

Im always a bit baffled when riders have 2 bikes that fulfill similar purposes in their garage(SMT), but I suppose this sport isnt about logic.

In regards to more bikes...the only thing preventing bike #3 is family disownment.

• Haha
Reactions: LBV
Im always a bit baffled when riders have 2 bikes that fulfill similar purposes in their garage(SMT), but I suppose this sport isnt about logic.

In regards to more bikes...the only thing preventing bike #3 is family disownment.

I'd just be cannibalizing the motor and electronics to transplant into my 998. I've been looking for an 1198S donor for a while which would allow me to use almost everything except the bodywork and frame, but they're holding their value.

I'd just be cannibalizing the motor and electronics to transplant into my 998. I've been looking for an 1198S donor for a while which would allow me to use almost everything except the bodywork and frame, but they're holding their value.
That sucks I sold my 2009 in 2014 for 8g. I do have a box of stuff still including a ecu and tc module if you are interested.

Sent from the future

That sucks I sold my 2009 in 2014 for 8g. I do have a box of stuff still including a ecu and tc module if you are interested.

Sent from the future

Thanks, but it would make the project a lot easier if I had a complete running bike, and why I passed on the Multi. I'll let you know if things change, though!

My neighbor is looking to sell his bike. 2013 Kawi Versys 650 with about 35,000kms on it.
He's thinking somewhere in the range of $3k-$3.5k as is but shouldn't need much, if anything, for a safety.
Is that reasonable?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

My neighbor is looking to sell his bike. 2013 Kawi Versys 650 with about 35,000kms on it.
He's thinking somewhere in the range of $3k-$3.5k as is but shouldn't need much, if anything, for a safety.
Is that reasonable?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I would say that is very reasonable.

Quick search online and there doesn't seem to be much available locally for the year range.
A few out of town.
Here is some samples for comparison.
1695264199258.png 1695264252653.png 1695264415099.png

Last edited:
Wasn't @ToSlow looking for a bike for his son(s) a while back. This would be a good starter bike.

How many headaches would a 70k+ kms Multistrada might create? Asking for a friend

Back
Top Bottom