The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 366 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I'm gonna use this thread in reverse....

To the GTAM panel of experts: What do we think this bike is worth? 2012 Aprilia Tuono v4 1000. In yellow (rare apparently) 14,000km. Looks to be very well taken care of. No damage.

To the GTAM panel of experts: What do we think this bike is worth? 2012 Aprilia Tuono v4 1000. In yellow (rare apparently) 14,000km. Looks to be very well taken care of. No damage.
That bike has been for sale for over a couple months. I think it looks really nice the more I look at it. If that was the style of riding I do, I would have bought it already.

I’

If this is the bike in question, (2012 Aprilia Tuono v4 | Sport Bikes | Markham / York Region | Kijiji) then I think thats a good price...worth getting if you do a lot of track days or racing...for puttering around toronto or going to burger meets...wrong bike imo.

Talk to your insurance first. They do not like that bike.

Talk to your insurance first. They do not like that bike.
Not exactly true.

Its not the squid bike of choice, and its not a supersport (technically).

My insurance was very reasonable. I paid more for liability on my old 1998 Honda vtr1000f than I did for full coverage on my Tuono.
I guess more people crashed the old firestorm... no squids buying Tuonos.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

This bike was listed for close to 8k when I was looking and I was willing to pay close to that...but the owner never responded.

On sale for 6k now.

:oops:

Back
Top Bottom