The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 318 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

anyone with a hawk eye ?
looking at this ex500 in the pic and it looks like it has the wrong headlight or it has been damaged. bad fit or? or is it just me?

Ask for a better picture. Could be just the reflector inside the lens.

^ good work with the pics. ty. seems ok. I never called Bill - not sure if I want to go all the way to ottawa. I'll give a call to him tonight.

Im an ex500 closet admirer lol don't tell anyone ..

and the bike likely needs carbs cleaned & rebuilt - a pair of tires, battery, and all new fluids. I'll try for a better asking price by far. 1500 would be a decent price ..maybe. ottwa is a long trip for me.

Im thinking a beat up but all together bike would be good. A 300 0r 500 ninja would work for me.

EDIT this guy is sticking to what it says in his ad. 2650 as is. I offered 2650 w safety.. no go. maybe give him some time to consider.

Last edited:
I made an offer on a 09 gs500 in sudbury (130kms). asked 2500, offered 1200, was about a week ago. no go so far. the bike is quite mint. low kms I owned a gs500 before. was a good beater bike. but the 09 looks a little ..dated. I liked my 89 w/o a fairing better.

anyhow, I offered up 1200, but as expected - a no go. but its still up for sale. not my cup of tea but for 1200 I would take it.

Yes only reason i changed tire is due to frustration when the dealer rejected it. I wanted to use it for 3 more years or so but just couldn't since we were on the lockdown. The dealer was surprise to see the picture of the existing tire condition when the odometer is almost 50K. He said he never saw something like it before.

On another note, I asked for insurance quotations from different companies for 2022 Panigale V4. Cheapest was TD for 1.5k about 2 weeks ago, today i got $897.00 annual. He said he thought the key was the mileage for a year. First i indicated 2k/annually then i changed it to "200" and he was surprised to see it went down too.

Your insurance company was good with you saying that you are only going ride it 200kms annually? Or am I misunderstanding?

2019 Honda Grom
$2,800
Listed 28 minutes ago in Brantford, ON
Driven 550 km

Seller's Description

Selling my 2019 Honda Grom Orange. Has 550km on it, Selling it because I don't ride it as much not my style of motorcycle.

1648828536747.png

Back
Top Bottom