The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Unfortunately due to some events that came last minute, I won't be attending today's night ride...

I was looking fwd to it too! Ah well, I'm riding tomorrow!

Think RFID is planning a route for tonight/meet spot? So view this thread once you see RFID post or something.

Ride safe tonight guys!

Ps: riding hwy sucks on the 125...rode with Tekninja last night and came home around 3:20ish am.

Sorry for holding ya back lol

I'll be riding tonight for sure. Seeing as I have nothing else to do all week, might as well ride. :p

I'll be riding tonight as well, hope RFID gonna post msg soon for meet up place & time. or i'll be at kc 7ish, & see if anyone wanna go for ride.

Tonight's itinerary:
5:30 Kennedy Commons
6:30 Burrito Boyz Mississauga
9:00 Leslie & Lake Shore

Tonight's itinerary:

so...2.5 hours of posing at BB then heading to LNL?

Tonight's itinerary:

20 min notice ? Well I made it at kc just in time

iPhone+Tapatalk "it just works"

Last edited:
Tonight's itinerary:

Perfect! Should be off work by 9:30. Keep me posted on my cell. Will meet u guys anywhere. Cheers

For anyone still looking to join the ride, we're heading toward L&L now and ETA is 9:30-9:45. Anyone who may be later text myself or RFID.

guys, it was nice ride, a bit cold but enjoyed it.
thank you everyone & RFID ;)

So you all know I tend to take pics and videos on our rides but never get around to posting them... Well, at least this once I'll get some photos up -- video maybe later on. :p

Random posing at a random Timmies:
5644519281_e44df91eac_b_d.jpg

5644519349_1d33517a8a_b_d.jpg

Leslie & Lakeshore meetup:
5644519509_51fa826655_b_d.jpg

5644519687_b921a52719_b_d.jpg

5644519817_7533a51e8a_b_d.jpg

Hopefully the weather gets better this coming week, and we'll see lots more of you out there!

@tekninja: thank you for the pics,

iPhone+Tapatalk "it just works"

Pending weather tonight if you guys r out I may join you guys... I'm thinking of riding all day today extending it into the night time if the weather holds... Wouldn't mind a sat night cruising and Nightlife ppl watching :).. I'll check here through out the day and see what's popping for the night!

DAY 3 of now missing these night RIDES.

FML of my partying for 3 days straight :( Why do ppl have to have birthday events 3 days in a row >.<

DAY 3 of now missing these night RIDES.

FML of my partying for 3 days straight :( Why do ppl have to have birthday events 3 days in a row >.<

Lol.. Do what i do... Celebrate all of them on 1 day.

As posted on the Northern GTA III thread:

Looks like some of the same group that did the Niagara pre-run yesterday will be making another Niagara trip (more direct this time) in the evening. Tentative meets will be meeting at KC for 7, and QEW & Third Line at 8pm. Anyone interested is encouraged to reply here and/or get hold of myself or rfid prior to those meets.

Also, I will be riding to the mechanic shortly to get my new rear tire and oil change done, will be riding with UJelly, Magoo and maybe a few others for anyone who wants to meet up. Thinking about doing a Port Hope trip (hopefully along Lakeshore out there, nice road) in the early afternoon and being back in time for the Niagara meet, but depends on what the other riders want to do.

As posted on the Northern GTA III thread:

Looks like some of the same group that did the Niagara pre-run yesterday will be making another Niagara trip (more direct this time) in the evening. Tentative meets will be meeting at KC for 7, and QEW & Third Line at 8pm. Anyone interested is encouraged to reply here and/or get hold of myself or rfid prior to those meets.

Also, I will be riding to the mechanic shortly to get my new rear tire and oil change done, will be riding with UJelly, Magoo and maybe a few others for anyone who wants to meet up. Thinking about doing a Port Hope trip (hopefully along Lakeshore out there, nice road) in the early afternoon and being back in time for the Niagara meet, but depends on what the other riders want to do.

What do you guys usually do once in niagra at night ?

Back
Top Bottom