The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

PM your number or BBM if you have and I'll give you a text or BBM msg when ever rides happen as it happens randomly.

Do I LOOK like a piece of fry to you?!?! :rolleyes:

Yep its great having a heated vest......just really need some heated grips too!:thefinger:

Man this fry holds grudges like you wouldn't believe :)

As for riding tonight... If you thought last night was cold I have no idea where ur heads at tonight :s that being said... Maybe!

Was just out with tek, It's windy and cold out there. brrrrr

No idea what you're talking about man, I was nice and toasty on the way home... :p

(Heated gear rocks!) Now to install the wiring harness properly so I don't have that huge cord hanging from the front. :p

im riding tonight...

back home that is from the wifey;s place x.x

should be leaving from her place at around 11 ish

No idea what you're talking about man, I was nice and toasty on the way home... :p

(Heated gear rocks!) Now to install the wiring harness properly so I don't have that huge cord hanging from the front. :p

lol i got home from a ride at 9 and my legs are still shivering from it

I'm heading out right now. Going to head down Bovaird to the west end and back home lol. If its too cold I'll pop a Ueee.

I'm heading out right now. Going to head down Bovaird to the west end and back home lol. If its too cold I'll pop a Ueee.

Wasn't too bad... Then again I was wearing 2 tshirts, 1 long sleeve shirt, 1 hoodie, shorts, sweatpants, small winter gloves that fit inside of my motorcycle gloves, 1 toque, 1 neck warmer. Fingers were a bit cold after the whole ride which lasted until 12:15am-ish.

Came from a ride with RFID, and TekNinja just now

Went downtown to eat poutine at Smokes Poutinery and coming back home was WINDY.

Kind of scary while on the ramp leaning and a strong gust of wind pushes you x_x

As for riding tonight... If you thought last night was cold I have no idea where ur heads at tonight :s that being said... Maybe!

it was not bad at all man, i went for short ride today & my left *** is still frozen :(

omg yes the random night ride! I remember this when it was still 1.0!

To anyone who hasn't been RFID is the most sickest leetest azn guy I know that is under 33. TRUST, this guy is awesome and I totally recommend attending the random night rides.

LOL awesome to see all the familiar names in the thread; can't wait to see you again. I think the pics scattered around the forum speak for what I ride :) No, I'm not a squid or poser. Yes, there exists such Gixxer riders. Thanks ride photographer/videographer TekNinja81 for the evidence--you have just been nominated to that position :p

To answer some of the questions so far: we usually meet somewhere in the east end, e.g. Kennedy Commons, around 8pm. On weekends, our rides can go well into the night. For example, once the temperatures get decent outside the city, we explore places like Simcoe, Haliburton, Kawartha Lakes, etc.

I'd also like to thank UJelly--you are now the administrative assistant of the ride! We'll set something up soon guys.

LOL awesome to see all the familiar names in the thread; can't wait to see you again. I think the pics scattered around the forum speak for what I ride :) No, I'm not a squid or poser. Yes, there exists such Gixxer riders. Thanks ride photographer/videographer TekNinja81 for the evidence--you have just been nominated to that position :p

To answer some of the questions so far: we usually meet somewhere in the east end, e.g. Kennedy Commons, around 8pm. On weekends, our rides can go well into the night. For example, once the temperatures get decent outside the city, we explore places like Simcoe, Haliburton, Kawartha Lakes, etc.

I'd also like to thank UJelly--you are now the administrative assistant of the ride! We'll set something up soon guys.

OP is ALIVE! For a moment there he went MIA...

Got my heated vest ready . . ;P looks like a long cold spring and these night rights can get quite chilly. Plus im a pansy when it comes to cold. Gonna ride tonight ?

Back
Top Bottom