The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

im so down for night rides !... how will you guys set this up ?... how do we all contact eachother ?... BBM >? LOL
Usually the op shows where the typical meet spot and time, but its still listed as TBD. someone tell RFID to update the first post!

I'm riding tonight with parttimer and 76ish, but we're gonna be out in the Vaughan/Woodbridge area. Probably won't be all that late due to the incoming weather system but will have to see how things go.

dude we were supposed to hit ramps but you guys split.

My bad...everyone split and I was like er ok o_O and went home.
RFID came to my place but by the time I tried opening the door he dipped lol.

Anyone wanna ride tonight? Weather supposed to be clear and warm!

I'm going for lunch with parttimer, after that we'll probably be riding around the GTA until around 6ish when she heads home; weather looks like it'll be clear all day, so if you guys want to go for a ride I'm sure we can do one today/tonight. There's less than a 30% chance of any rain etc, but we'll play it by ear.

You know how to reach me!

I'm going for lunch with parttimer, after that we'll probably be riding around the GTA until around 6ish when she heads home; weather looks like it'll be clear all day, so if you guys want to go for a ride I'm sure we can do one today/tonight. There's less than a 30% chance of any rain etc, but we'll play it by ear.

You know how to reach me!

Well I'll be taking RFID to 22 customs to do his 1st service in the west end. After that I'll give you guys/ladies a text once we're done and meet up somewhere for some awesome fun.

*EDIT*

Meeting RFID at warden/huntingwood where Tim Hortons lot is at 7:30ish...and riding down to 22 customs to get his service done. Feel free to tag along IF you don't mind wasting 30 mins -1 hr of sitting around.

Last edited:
bamp.

I'm in for a ride will be out at 9pm. Probably meet up with Rfid and Ujelly on the way . lets hope the wind isn't too bad.

Just got back from the gym and boy is it windy out there!!!
I'm out.....don't want to mess up my hair ROFL!!!

Just got back from the gym and boy is it windy out there!!!
I'm out.....don't want to mess up my hair ROFL!!!

WhyWithHands.jpg
but but...your hair will be under your helmet?

Any who highlight of the night:

Some chick in a car pulls up beside us and she said something...thought she said we were too close to her lane or something didn't hear.
Hit the stop lights and she pulls besides us again (I was the most closest) and says she is the bike passenger for tonight and if she could join us.

My face expression at 1st was:
PokerFace.png

Then said Sure, we're going d.town you can come with us. And shouted to RFID to get her number or give her yours.

I SWEAR AND I'm DEAD SERIOUS THE CHICK PULLS OUT HER HAND BAG TO GET A PEN + PAPER and light turned green and we left :( Sorry RFID, next time.

in b4 cool story bro.

Back
Top Bottom