The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

@ujelly: just got home, wish you guys could make it, we were not a big group, only 3 of us,

so all bikes set for the season?

Last edited:
Hey RFID, thank's for leading last Saturday. That was a great ride. Finally got the cobwebs off my bike. Btw, that's one quick 125 you have there.

@ujelly: just got home, wish you guys could make it, we were not a big group, only 3 of us,

so all bikes set for the season?

Sorry bro, one of the guys we ride with wasn't comfortable riding in a big group as we had 8 people riding with us already. There is always a next time! Thinking of doing a mid night ride Saturday Night .

Last edited:
Not gonna lie... That sounds like a blast! We know anyone taking it?

View attachment 24132
but but...your hair will be under your helmet?

Any who highlight of the night:

Some chick in a car pulls up beside us and she said something...thought she said we were too close to her lane or something didn't hear.
Hit the stop lights and she pulls besides us again (I was the most closest) and says she is the bike passenger for tonight and if she could join us.

My face expression at 1st was:
View attachment 24133

Then said Sure, we're going d.town you can come with us. And shouted to RFID to get her number or give her yours.

I SWEAR AND I'm DEAD SERIOUS THE CHICK PULLS OUT HER HAND BAG TO GET A PEN + PAPER and light turned green and we left :( Sorry RFID, next time.

in b4 cool story bro.

Brother.. I hear ya on that one.. Its a norm and ppl who don't ride will never understand.

Sorry bro, one of the guys we ride with wasn't comfortable riding in a big group as we had 8 people riding with us already. There is always a next time! Thinking of doing a mid night ride Saturday Night .

Sure, but Saturday night doesn't look promising , Friday night may be ,

iPhone+Tapatalk "it just works"

:hello1:Last night was my 1st official ride of the season! :hello1:

It was great to see almost everyone again! :thumbup:

Can't wait to do it again, hopefully with new tires!!! :D

So i will be taking it as in...your coming to Leslie and lake shore tomorrow? :D :p

I missed ya! You're like Polkaroo... everyone sees you but me lol

Seagulls... and one piece of fry. Control yourselves gentlemen...

Anywho Im going for a rip, roads are dry for the most part. Gonna give her a good wash and and head over to KC to see if anyone's there. PM or text me...

Man, rfid's rides are random in more than one way...

cfdb45fb-cd64-f9ac.jpg

This is what we all feel like after these all-nighters. Lol.

i know everyone from tonight is waiting for the video of renno......so....... without further adieu.............

i'll post it tomorrow ;)

i know everyone from tonight is waiting for the video of renno......so....... without further adieu.............
i'll post it tomorrow ;)

>=O I was hoping when I was scrolling down that the video will be there.

I should be up for a ride, may have to split off early though, stuff to do. Knowing me, I'll stick around anyway. :p

Subscribed to the thread as well... Will see when you meet in a central location... and I wake up at 6 everyday so... I may not stay all night :)

Back
Top Bottom