The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Didn't get many opportunities for clear photos last night, but here are a couple of shots from one of our rest stops along the Niagara night route:

5650422845_4efa0ae498_b_d.jpg

5650988606_254771c605_z_d.jpg

Fun time guys! I'll see if I can whip up a video... (yes, I know I keep promising to do this... lol.)

So I finally got around to putting at least one clip up:

[video=youtube;TYwqOtstfm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYwqOtstfm8[/video]

Just a simple clip from the ride home, but I couldn't resist. Riding all night and 'til dawn was a very cool experience.

That was some seriously blinding sun ;P cant wait to see the rest. The ninja was screaming wa wa wa all the way home ;P

Fun ride tonight! Came home now.

Okay we have a gap of good weather from Fri to Sat night and I plan on riding none stop as we have another full week of rain in the forecast. Whats the plan ? =D

May be my last time out with the ninja =D possibly going to pick up a er6n shortly

Last edited:
Okay we have a gap of good weather from Fri to Sat night and I plan on riding none stop as we have another full week of rain in the forecast. Whats the plan ? =D

May be my last time out with the ninja =D possibly going to pick up a er6n shortly

:O Congrats? I'll say congrats now haha.

I won't be able to ride Friday night....wish I can but have to spend time with the gf.

When she has work off, it always has to be the day when it doesn't rain. ><"

I'm off Friday. doing a small ride with Stigz during the day but FREE ALL NIGHT! im in

:O Congrats? I'll say congrats now haha.

I won't be able to ride Friday night....wish I can but have to spend time with the gf.

When she has work off, it always has to be the day when it doesn't rain. ><"

Pffff . . the gf , mines out of the way now; all I want to do it ride !!!! (Next one needs to have a passion for bikes like I do)

Dont lie the real reason you dont want to come out is b/c your on a 125 now ;P

Anyone else in for a long ride Friday - Sat? I need to take the bike down to the lakeshore and parklawn area to show the bike to its possible new owner around 4PM Sat, next to that im free to ride.

Just been checking out this thread, nite ride sounds fun, always do it on my own but if u guys r cool with me joining I'm down, just name the meeting spot.

Pffff . . the gf , mines out of the way now; all I want to do it ride !!!! (Next one needs to have a passion for bikes like I do)

Anyone else in for a long ride Friday - Sat? I need to take the bike down to the lakeshore and parklawn area to show the bike to its possible new owner around 4PM Sat, next to that im free to ride.

I might be. I live near there. :D Also, how 125 friendly are the night rides?

Let me know...I'm planning on riding out to Royal @ Ajax this Saturday.

As for me riding the 125...I still ride it like the 600 except my max speed is 120 on hwy on the straights and 130-140 downhill/drafting...

I'll be wearing my full suit for the lulz and maximize protection :) small bikes doesn't mean it still can't give me some killer road rash@!

But yes, i'll be down to ride Saturday weather permitting.

Just been checking out this thread, nite ride sounds fun, always do it on my own but if u guys r cool with me joining I'm down, just name the meeting spot.

anybody is welcome, KC is the meeting spot, time / day will be posted in the thread

I'll be wearing my full suit for the lulz and maximize protection :) small bikes doesn't mean it still can't give me some killer road rash@! But yes, i'll be down to ride Saturday weather permitting.

+1 , good idea about max protection.

I might not be able to do on Sat, I'm open for Friday evening around 6:30 ~ 7pm. who's leading? RFID or C-Note?
RFIDdddd...... hellooooooooo (hibernating?)

I'll be there friday night for sure.

I might be free for Friday night, and I'll finally lead u guyz to some of those nice roads I was talking about!

I might be. I live near there. :D Also, how 125 friendly are the night rides?

You sir are lucky I have a 125.

If I didn't know these riders before (when I had my 1st bike)

I would have been rejected and have been forever alone :( I'm not being serious lol.

Yeah they have to be 125 friendly as I ride the 125...hope you can hit 110/km on the hwy!

and no worries...we'll zoom by the SS on turns :D

Back
Top Bottom