The Bad Riders of Ontario Thread | Page 33 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Riders of Ontario Thread

I had to look up where Castleton is (middle of nowhere). The neighbours probably would have given him some leeway to ride that thing around town without too much trouble if there had been even a token effort to put a muffler on it. Somebody called that one in for sure.

Not having a license / not being able to afford car insurance when you're 18 in Castleton is going to suck.
Tell that to the parents as you let them know their kid is dead or crippled because they assumed nothing would happen to him.

Name one thing the kid did that was right.

Tell that to the parents as you let them know their kid is dead or crippled because they assumed nothing would happen to him.

Name one thing the kid did that was right.
Are we still talking about the 18 year old with the homebuilt mini-chopper? The comment about it going to suck being 18 in Castleton without a car/license/affordable insurance is a statement of fact, not one of sympathy. Consequences of his actions, etc.

That being said, I occasionally see teenagers riding things around my neighborhood that clearly aren't road-legal (dirt bikes, e-things, etc). I'm not going to call the heat down on them for riding by once in a while. But if they were to make a habit of ripping down the street with an open pipe I'd be digging out the phone...

Back
Top Bottom