Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 454 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

About $13,000 overpriced, I reckon. Do the stickers make a difference?

c8127cd68d9f5cdaff8143c2011c48d5.jpg
Maybe they saw the glowing reviews posted by @Priller ?

Maybe they saw the glowing reviews posted by @Priller ?
I'd love to claim that much influence, but that one has been up for a couple weeks already. It's gonna be up for a looooot longer at that price. Some guys just fall in love with their own mods and convince themselves that they've created some kind of priceless artwork.

There's another one in Quebec that's been up for a while that's not quite as optimistic, but still overpriced:

Moto Guzzi (Griso 1200 cc Spécial Édition, 16000kilomètres | Routières | Ville de Québec | Kijiji Petites Annonces

Aside from what may or may not be an upgraded shock, it's just a badly done 'custom' that's ruined the class of the bike with some naff red paint. Like so many of these 'customised' bikes, it's worse than stock, not better...

I'd love to claim that much influence, but that one has been up for a couple weeks already. It's gonna be up for a looooot longer at that price. Some guys just fall in love with their own mods and convince themselves that they've created some kind of priceless artwork.

There's another one in Quebec that's been up for a while that's not quite as optimistic, but still overpriced:

Moto Guzzi (Griso 1200 cc Spécial Édition, 16000kilomètres | Routières | Ville de Québec | Kijiji Petites Annonces

Aside from what may or may not be an upgraded shock, it's just a badly done 'custom' that's ruined the class of the bike with some naff red paint. Like so many of these 'customised' bikes, it's worse than stock, not better...
Ugh. The wrinkly off-centre sticker on the front fender alone is enough to scare buyers away. If the seller is happy with that level of workmanship, I don't want their bike (unless it is fire sale pricing).

Back
Top Bottom