Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 453 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Just for giggles I made an offer which I thought was realistic for a Buell Blast on FB marketplace of $500.
It had a shifting problem (stuck in gear), could have been something cheap or something expensive.
The owner thought I was trying to steal it out from underneath him.
For $500 I would have sold tickets and we could have had a bike smash.
I bet he regrets not accepting that offer.

But I'm glad you missed the opportunity to regret making it.

2024 Triumph Speed 400 with 300 km for $7000. Or buy from the dealer for $5795

Nice looking bike.

Yowza….2016 CB500X with 70k….

Sure it’s got Rally Raid but….

Now that you mention it I have seen quite a number of PanAm's selling at pretty low prices, and of course some asking near what they paid.
I don’t think PanAms have taken any bigger hit than any others brand in their category. Prices for a ‘21 are 10k below original, same for a GS, and KTM.

I don’t think PanAms have taken any bigger hit than any others brand in their category. Prices for a ‘21 are 10k below original, same for a GS, and KTM.
Probably not, but a bigger hit than any other harley model that I can recall. Perhaps it's just a different buyer who's not aware of the "brand premium" he's supposed to enjoy.

Not a bike, but I hate these rip-off adds...

No way this seller doesn't realize its a cheap chinese knock-off.

"SC Proceed"

196d146f0ff0c565ffec99faca911476.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Not a bike, but I hate these rip-off adds...

No way this seller doesn't realize its a cheap chinese knock-off.

"SC Proceed"

196d146f0ff0c565ffec99faca911476.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Yeah, "SC Pro" in the text says it all. Slimy, but still not as bad as the poeple knowingly selling counterfeit name-brand safety gear that's difficult to distinguish from authentic at first glance. Some unsuspecting rider thinks they're getting a deal on quality protection, until it shreds apart in their first fall. This should be illegal on a whole different level from the typical fashion counterfetining, but isn't as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom