Osama | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Osama

i can't believe that people are debating this.

if osama bin laden is alive, it's because he's being waterboarded until his eyes are floating in their sockets. . .either way he'll never see the light of day again.

there's no way the president of the united states goes out on a limb to categorically claim that bin laden is dead unless he's certain.

the price to be paid if he were to make such a public statement and then be proven wrong is just too high to be worth a debate on this topic.

. . .time to move on people
Really? What exactly is the price that is too high to pay?

As I recall his predecesessor declared war based on WMDs that were never there. The guy before them got head while on the job and lied about that. What exactly is the price these people have to pay? They are basically the most powerful people in the world. They don't pay for their mistakes. Basically everyone, and anyone, but them will pay the price of their mistakes. Bill Clinton gets head in the oval office and Monica is forever only known as the ***** that sucked his dick.

i can't believe that people are debating this.

I know eh. Who's to say Osama even EXISTS?

There's probably some poor illiterate schmuck in Afghanistan going "Why the F is my picture always in the papers?"

As I recall his predecesessor declared war based on WMDs that were never there. The guy before them got head while on the job and lied about that. What exactly is the price these people have to pay? They are basically the most powerful people in the world. They don't pay for their mistakes. Basically everyone, and anyone, but them will pay the price of their mistakes. Bill Clinton gets head in the oval office and Monica is forever only known as the ***** that sucked his dick.

what the hell are you on about? have you lost the plot?

if the truth about the wmds had been out by by 2004, bush would have gotten the political beating of his life. clinton's peccadillos are nothing compared to being wrong about osama. that mistake would call into question not just obama, but his administration's credibility and the intelligence community and military operatives that obama used.

as for your theory, it doesn't hold water. ask bob rae and john turner about paying for their mistakes. likewise, nixon. in 1993, mulroney would have had his hat handed to him if he stayed on. . .

Like I said I got your point. I just don't agree that an unnamed Taliban source is less credible than the president. In my opinion they are both as credible as each other. Thus I can understand why people believed the article.

Now Obama in specific I would trust as more credible. But the past presidents I am going with no. Not Bush, not Clinton, not any of those big liars (and they all have proven to be such). And if Osama turns out to be alive Obama will join them in my eyes.

It's your opinion that an unnamed source is less credible than a line of proven liars. That is all you are debating here.

Which would you rather have testifying on your behalf in a trial? A real live person, named Barack Obama, President of the United States, or an article from the Pakistan Observer saying an unnamed Taliban source claims you're innocent?

You're being ridiculous saying that the two sources carry the same weight. I understand you're maybe trying to be a bit provocative, but you've stretched it beyond the point where it makes any sense. It's good to be reasonable, skeptical and critical, of course, but when you say such things,it shows that you're not.

Which would you rather have testifying on your behalf in a trial? A real live person, named Barack Obama, President of the United States, or an article from the Pakistan Observer saying an unnamed Taliban source claims you're innocent?

You're being ridiculous saying that the two sources carry the same weight. I understand you're maybe trying to be a bit provocative, but you've stretched it beyond the point where it makes any sense. It's good to be reasonable, skeptical and critical, of course, but when you say such things,it shows that you're not.

I understand you have tunnel vision that's ok. If I was in a North American court yes I would want Barack Obama to testify on my behalf. If I was in a court in Pakistan, or probably just about any middle eastern country, I would want the dude form the Taliban testifying on my behalf. I am not being unrealistic stop viewing the world from your narrow little angle.

I understand you have tunnel vision that's ok. If I was in a North American court yes I would want Barack Obama to testify on my behalf. If I was in a court in Pakistan, or probably just about any middle eastern country, I would want the dude form the Taliban testifying on my behalf. I am not being unrealistic stop viewing the world from your narrow little angle.

Wow, this is getting silly. There is no dude from the Taliban to testify on your behalf. He is an UNNAMED source! You would rather have that, than an actual person?

In other news, Al Qaeda has issued a press release this morning confirming that Osama was killed in Pakistan. I know, I know, it's nothing compared to the unnamed source quoted in the Pakistan Observer.

Don't you find it a bit weird, that you're more likely to believe an un-named, anonymous Taliban source, over the President of the United States?

It's simpler than that.

You know people are telling the truth when it's against their own self-interest.

Well said.

I'm expecting a slew of American movies to come out to tell the "truth" so the sheep can know what really happened. Like how they won the war in Iraq or....

Like the Brave passengers of flight 93 and the accurate recount of "what really happened". Which is the opposite of what was recorded in NORAD in North Bay but it's probably best not to bring that up. Oh, too late.

USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!

In other news, Al Qaeda has issued a press release this morning confirming that Osama was killed in Pakistan. I know, I know, it's nothing compared to the unnamed source quoted in the Pakistan Observer.

lol, al qaeda, the organization created by the CIA has come out to confirm the official story of Osama being killed, shocking!

I see the tinfoil morons are out in full force....LMAO!! The reason its useless to debate with these idiots is because there is no proof good enough. Provide a picture and they will claim photoshop, provide DNA evidence and they will claim tampering, provide eye witness testimony and they will claim coercion or outright lies, show them the body and they will claim its a fake....its just a useless circle jerk with these morons.

So what price should Bill have paid for getting a rim job in the oval office?? What is the punishment for that?

I see the tinfoil morons are out in full force....LMAO!! The reason its useless to debate with these idiots is because there is no proof good enough. Provide a picture and they will claim photoshop, provide DNA evidence and they will claim tampering, provide eye witness testimony and they will claim coercion or outright lies, show them the body and they will claim its a fake....its just a useless circle jerk with these morons.

I know. I just find it hard to resist, because I think there should be some way for reason to prevail. But I believe you're right.

You actually suggest a good exercise, let's see if anyone can do this:

Imagine for a second that the USA actually DID kill Osama. Outline for us all here, what evidence you would require before you believed it. What is the standard of evidence, that would convince you, beyond a doubt, that it actually happened?

If you can describe what that evidence would be, then there's a basis for conversation. If not, then it's clear you would never be convinced regardless of the evidence presented.

So what price should Bill have paid for getting a rim job in the oval office?? What is the punishment for that?

How about getting kicked the **** out of office? I personally don't care but most people would get fired for that. And charged with indecency or something of the sort. I don't really care to punish them, I just think it's absurd to think they can't lie, it's not like they are going to face ANY kind of reprimand.

How about getting kicked the **** out of office? I personally don't care but most people would get fired for that. And charged with indecency or something of the sort. I don't really care to punish them, I just think it's absurd to think they can't lie, it's not like they are going to face ANY kind of reprimand.

Why? Ohhhh ok...so you actually have no clue as to if what was done was wrong or what the appropriate punishment is....thats what I thought.

Useless circle jerk, good way to describe this whole show.

Osama bin Laden: day two and a new version of how events unfolded

The White House came under increasing pressure yesterday to release video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound after the official version of events began to fall apart.

The administration can't even get their stories straight and anyone who questions this whole distraction story (dead or alive, who the **** cares about osama?) must be a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory lunatic idiot. Yea forget the ever expanding wars that will not end in our lifetime, we got osama!

Shot, killed , buried at sea, no photos, no video, completely conflicting account of events from the whitehouse and anyone who thinks something isn't right is an idiot that you take personal offense to and we're the whackjobs... sure thing pal.

The administration can't even get their stories straight and anyone who questions this whole distraction story (dead or alive, who the **** cares about osama?) must be a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory lunatic idiot. Yea forget the ever expanding wars that will not end in our lifetime, we got osama!

Shot, killed , buried at sea, no photos, no video, completely conflicting account of events from the whitehouse and anyone who thinks something isn't right is an idiot that you take personal offense to and we're the whackjobs... sure thing pal.

What evidence would satisfy you?

Why? Ohhhh ok...so you actually have no clue as to if what was done was wrong or what the appropriate punishment is....thats what I thought.

Please enlighten me. You are obviously by far the smartest poster on GTAM. I have it from a credible unnamed source in fact that you have never been wrong.

I'm not arguing that he's not dead. I'm sure he probably is dead, I just think this whole thing is one big propaganda show to lend support for the bogus "war on terror" which is really a resource war that according to Dick Cheney is "The war that won't end in our lifetimes."

Back
Top Bottom