Normal car recommendation…. | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Normal car recommendation….

As promised,

Sorry they aren't better staged, i've been running around non stop since dealing with the flat on Friday. My wife said the plate seems appropriate :LOL:

20240614_185311 (1).jpg20240614_185326 (1).jpg20240614_185350 (1).jpg20240614_185405 (1).jpg20240614_185456 (1).jpg20240614_185545 (1).jpg

I love the wagon but the exhaust note on the C43 doesn't have the fury that the 6.3's have. They are madness. Also a lot more money and gas though. But that glorious noise. :/

They put the 6.3 in the C class as well. But that motor is apparently a nightmare for maintenance and reliability. Add that to the gas bill and upfront costs...I can just get my fix when one goes by.

Does the stock exhaust crackle like that?
Apparently a qualified yes. The stock exhaust crackles at times. Linked video is a apparently a stock c63S with sports exhaust (I am guessing that's a factory option as valve button doesn't look like an afterthought?). Given the volume and number of crackles in the douchecanoe video, I suspect they were decatted and tuned.

Does the stock exhaust crackle like that?
Yes. If you get the performance exhaust option from factory..(which i did). The quad exhaust is just for show, it's just inserts in the rear diffuser. Although his sounds slightly over the top (maybe a slightly burble tune?), annoyingly they rev limit the throttle when in Park. :(

There's a button on the steering wheel and console to open/close the flaps.

Personalized plate on now! 🤫
I wonder if MTO/SO will skip the whole D I C K * 000 series.

If not I may just switch our plates to D I C K * 365.

Not sure how the wife will feel since she mostly drives that car.

Last edited:
Yes. If you get the performance exhaust option from factory..(which i did). The quad exhaust is just for show, it's just inserts in the rear diffuser. Although his sounds slightly over the top (maybe a slightly burble tune?), annoyingly they rev limit the throttle when in Park. :(

There's a button on the steering wheel and console to open/close the flaps.
How did you get the exhaust option from MB / AMG if you bought it used? Did it come with it...or did you baller full on 100% and go for it?

How did you get the exhaust option from MB / AMG if you bought it used? Did it come with it...or did you baller full on 100% and go for it?
first owner ordered it from the factory.

Wow that's sexy. If only I had the money for one...I'd buy one.

Thankfully I don't have such a problem to decide b/w an M5 touring or an RS6.
While I like them both, 150 to 250 for a daily driver wagon seems crazy unless you had functionally unlimited money. Resale on these will be brutal and reliability probably marginal so the smart play is lease at $2-3000 per month. Cough.

While I like them both, 150 to 250 for a daily driver wagon seems crazy unless you had functionally unlimited money. Resale on these will be brutal and reliability probably marginal so the smart play is lease at $2-3000 per month. Cough.
If I had that kind of money...I wouldn't really care about 2-3k/month...

Unfortunately...that's about my mortgage payment right now...so...the budget resolved itself.

I've owned a few wagons. Subaru and a TDI. I'd choose one over a SUV. Unfortunately few choices exist these days at a price I could justify.

Back
Top Bottom