Normal car recommendation…. | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Normal car recommendation….

20240531_175206.jpg

'20 C43 AMG Wagon

One of my dream cars, ticked the box!

I'll post more pics after we get her detailed.

Buddy had one in high school too.
Actually his parents funded it but he drive it.
Green color.
What a blast from the past - same here! I guess that was a popular colour for them. First snow accumulation of the year, we'd all skip class to go out in his car for some "4-wheel skiing" (parking brake 180's and donuts).

The C43 is very nice , my dream is the E63 AMG wagon . I think 70 got built, faster than a Ferrari and will out run a 911 at neuburing . Not for everyone but wow .

That C43 is a delight . Beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

View attachment 68146
Waited all my life for this bad boy :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, been thinking of a fun car - maybe a mid-2000s Civic/Acura with a type R motor. I do have the Venue as a commuter, but hopefully will get a Rav 4 prime plugin in a year or 2.
I’m getting a whole lot more calls about sales, promotions, and all that fun stuff from some dealers I’ve frequented over the last few months.

Prices are slowly coming down. But not on a RAV4 Prime…good luck w that!

The C43 is very nice , my dream is the E63 AMG wagon . I think 70 got built, faster than a Ferrari and will out run a 911 at neuburing . Not for everyone but wow .

That C43 is a delight . Beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
thanks,

I too love the E63 wagon, guy has one where we park the valet cars. once in awhile he's there cold starting it, glorious!

got it back from the detailer today and as i was paying the guy mentions 'hey one of your rears looks low, want to pull it off and we'll take a look?'

GG
20240613_192601.jpg

$1,500 in rear tires later :rolleyes:

Pics tomorrow!

I recommend this to myself.
Just need to come up with the spare funds and spare space to store it.

1718366475441.png

1718366494532.png

1718366519012.png

I've seen 'PIEROZEK' being towed to a car meet in Beeton at the Tim Horton's. The brownish one I saw a few weeks ago at the same Tim's but just chilling on his own....big dude...almost comically big in that car.

I would LOVE one of those...but money is tighter than I'd like right now, so I don't have the capacity for it. But would absolutely love one of those in my garage.

Offer the guy 10k and take it from there. Then come over and we'll go for a drive in that death trap.

I've seen 'PIEROZEK' being towed to a car meet in Beeton at the Tim Horton's. The brownish one I saw a few weeks ago at the same Tim's but just chilling on his own....big dude...almost comically big in that car.

I would LOVE one of those...but money is tighter than I'd like right now, so I don't have the capacity for it. But would absolutely love one of those in my garage.

Offer the guy 10k and take it from there. Then come over and we'll go for a drive in that death trap.

OK. Advice well received.
I will be go up to visit him this weekend.
Can you join me and bring your half of the $10K. This way you have "half the rights" of the car and can drive it 50% of the time.
We will flip a coin where we store it.

I am assuming all 3 of those are his.
The FB ad has a video of the green one. You can see a reflection of the brownish one in the sideview mirror.

There is another one in Innisfil for $15.5K. 1979 model.

1718368637289.png

Last edited:
OK. Advice well received.
I will be go up to visit him this weekend.
Can you join me and bring your half of the $10K. This way you have "half the rights" of the car and can drive it 50% of the time.
We will flip a coin where we store it.

I am assuming all 3 of those are his.
The FB ad has a video of the green one. You can see a reflection of the brownish one in the sideview mirror.

There is another one in Innisfil for $15.5K. 1979 model.
My wife would kill me...so no, I'm in for the ride though! I like the brown/black one #92 very much. Maybe one day.

Although if I sell the Scrambler...

My wife would kill me...so no, I'm in for the ride though! I like the brown/black one #92 very much. Maybe one day.

Although if I sell the Scrambler...

If I buy it, that would make 2 murder stories.........

I would just have to write up a will that in case of my death, my son gets the car. He is the youngest in the family so it would take longest to sell it and get money out of it.

If I buy it, that would make 2 murder stories.........

I would just have to write up a will that in case of my death, my son gets the car. He is the youngest in the family so it would take longest to sell it and get money out of it.
Just will it to me. I'll protect it until your boy is ready to drive it.

Back
Top Bottom