Load-N-Go Motorcycle Loading Lift - Anyone have this? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Load-N-Go Motorcycle Loading Lift - Anyone have this?

This is my HF trailer with 3/4" PT plywood on it. I believe it is the same as @mimico_polak trailer but he has the aluminum diamond plate on it.

Believe it or not, it cost my less then $300 CAN when I bought it new in Buffalo. I did have to add the plywood and I upgraded to LED lights and 2" ball mount. They are meant to be bolted together but I also welded it together.
I have had it over 10 years and it has paid itself 100X. Saved on delivery fees of appliance and furniture many times. Has been out to Windsor and Ottawa to pick up toys. Me also being cheap, I moved my house contents with it when we were moving. (140 meters down the street around the corner with 2 weeks between closings and lots of help)

When I first saw it folded up at my cousins place in Chicago, I wasn't sure what I needed it for at the time but I WANTED one. Glad I got it.
I recently borrow a friends 5' x 10' aluminum trailer as I needed the additional length. Yes it was much better as it has full size wheels. But at $5k, I don't have a need for a trailers like that. Especially that I can borrow his at any time.

View attachment 64274
View attachment 64275

Damn I feel like I am over paying for the trailer that has my interest ($900). It is fully loaded and does not need any work. Do you also own a pickup truck?

Such a debate going through my head. Having the bike on the bed of my truck feels so boss but its difficult to load, have to find hills etc. Whereas, trailer is easier to load but you also have to maintain it, have space to park it and have anxiety since it is open trailer.

That is one clean setup. I have the same husky straps. I am jealous of your naked fz6. Was looking for one in the past.
Thank you.
That FZ6 appealed to me as well. Lots of FZ6's are converted to naked but with the E-bay special Chinese conversion kits which I did not like.
This was one converted by the PO or maybe his PO. It was done with actual Yamaha OEM parts from an FZ16 bike, sold in the Asia market and maybe Central/South America. Good looking and good quality parts.
One think I hated was the lack of windshield and that one of the big reason why I sold the bike.

Last edited:
Damn I feel like I am over paying for the trailer that has my interest ($900). It is fully loaded and does not need any work. Do you also own a pickup truck?

Such a debate going through my head. Having the bike on the bed of my truck feels so boss but its difficult to load, have to find hills etc. Whereas, trailer is easier to load but you also have to maintain it, have space to park it and have anxiety since it is open trailer.
I do not have a pick up. It has only been towed by a Mini Van or Mid size SUV.

I don't tow my bike often but have not issues with it when I do. Loading onto trailer is a 1 man job. I feel like loading onto the bed of a truck should be a 2 man job which is not always convenient. ( I probably wouldn't attempt it by myself unless it was a low truck like the Maverick or Ranger etc, especially the DL1050)

I have not seen the $900 trailer but I'm sure if you wait it out you can probably find a better deal on one. But you will have to check often and act on it quick as a good deal will not last long for sure.

Shoot me a PM and if you want to try out the trailer to see what it would be like you can. I'm in Milton.

Another option if you have storage space.

6' x 10', folding ramp, galvanized wheels, torsion suspension, storage box, all aluminum with 2" x 6" floor

Pulls beautifully. Purchased 2019 for $4,500. Not cheap, but a very well made trailer.

Pictures from a trip to Maggie Valley in Oct. 2019

1699633428433.jpeg

1699633477869.jpeg

1699633117313.jpeg

1699633144861.jpeg

Looks like I may not need a trailer after all. There is a beautiful park only 5 mins walking distance from my house and it has many levels of hills to load and unload motorcycle. I could not sleep at all last night, thinking about solutions and then I thought about the park that I used to go to for walks.

Pics are attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231110-133646.png
    Screenshot_20231110-133646.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20231110-133658.png
    Screenshot_20231110-133658.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20231110-133635.png
    Screenshot_20231110-133635.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Cute car. Where are pics of the truck we heard about? lol

Seriously though. What size bed is that thing? Looks like it might be a tight fit?
He posted pics earlier in the thread with two bikes. Rear wheels are on the tailgate which always gives me the heebie-jeebies but it works for him. They are at least close to the hinge so it could be much worse.

Looks like I may not need a trailer after all. There is a beautiful park only 5 mins walking distance from my house and it has many levels of hills to load and unload motorcycle. I could not sleep at all last night, thinking about solutions and then I thought about the park that I used to go to for walks.

Pics are attached.
Get yourself the tri-fold ramp and it’ll be a breeze. Much more secure than the single you have (which is what I bought and found unmanageable and dangerous for me).

When I sold a previous bike that's exactly how we loaded it on, at a parkette near my house. It has more of a slope so it was pretty well straight onto the bed.

That ramp looks skinny though.

Cute car. Where are pics of the truck we heard about? lol

Seriously though. What size bed is that thing? Looks like it might be a tight fit?
5' bed, 6' with tailgate down

Get yourself the tri-fold ramp and it’ll be a breeze. Much more secure than the single you have (which is what I bought and found unmanageable and dangerous for me).
This?

That looks good but I'd be putting plywood on each of the 3 sections as it looks like a foot can easily fall through that.

Mini-Vans are also great to transport your loading ramps. Super long ones make it super easy to load the bike onto trailer all by yourself.

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

1699710693779.png

Last edited:
I count 5 straps. So I would say you're 2.5x. I use 2 straps
2 straps!? I go with a 4 minimum at each corner. Then one around the front wheel, one around the back wheel, and sometimes if I'm feeling randy one through the middle.

Back
Top Bottom