Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 365 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 49.5%

• Total voters
You can't get me in trouble for cheating. Everybody was cheating. That is our culture.

F me. She should be straight up fired for publicizing how corrupt and incompetent the whole force is. Not in a whistle blower sense. She is just shocked that there were consequences for behaving poorly.

If it's part of their internal culture then she needs to name the others, so that they can be demoted as well.

If it's part of their internal culture then she needs to name the others, so that they can be demoted as well.
That would be the honorable and ethical thing to do. Instead she sues and argues discrimination to enrich herself. Tps and yrps (and probably prps) need figurative bombs dropped in them. Starting again can't be much worse than the engrained garbage they have right now.

That would be the honorable and ethical thing to do. Instead she sues and argues discrimination to enrich herself. Tps and yrps (and probably prps) need figurative bombs dropped in them. Starting again can't be much worse than the engrained garbage they have right now.
Demotion means she goes loses a pay grade -- from $215K/year down to a paltry $180K/year.

An interesting ruling from the SCC regarding driving bans in criminal negligence cases.
"Legal absurdity" is definitely the term that I would use but, as stated in the article, this is on Parliament. The court interpreted the law as written and when you explicitly state something, those things that aren't stated are automatically excluded. Sometimes being too specific works against you.

They give gun carry gangsters.. pedo's.. murderers and rapists bail...But you couldn't get this feeble old man out?
I hope this case gets examined.. starting with the arrest.

I've noticed a guy at my gym all summer riding a motorcycle there with no plates on it. Yesterday he was wearing shorts, ankle monitor out for everyone to see. Moron.

$20 says he's signed up for Andrew Tate's Pimpin' Be Gud course.

Back
Top Bottom