Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 361 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 49.5%

• Total voters
Look out for the rug. Don't get hit in the face while they're sweeping this whole thing under it.

I'm not shocked or surprised one bit.

All that's going to happen is nine "veterans of the force" are going on a paid vacation for the 3-5 years that they tie this up in court.

The "officers" involved will collude, exchange notes, not issue statements, and not respond to questions.

the SIU has already done the mandated nothing that the can and will do.

By the time this is over, if there is any reporting on it at all, all nine will be unscathed with no pension in jeopardy -- and they will be refered to as "X-year veterans of the force." Remember that X includes their paid vacations, so a 10 year veteran (if it takes 5 years) was really only a cop for five.

Kicking someone while down is assault with a deadly weapon. Unless you're a cop.

did he post the follow up interview yet?
I just spent 5 minutes looking into Jon Nesbett, the "independent journalist" who filmed a follow up interview with the creepy water gun neighbor. Jeez, I feel filthy. He seems to spend most of his time re-posting anti-vax, anti-government, anti-woke and close to white supremacist Reddit threads and stirring up the comments section. And man, the comments on his "articles" and posts are disgusting.

I get not trusting CBC, but there are better sources than this guy.

I just spent 5 minutes looking into Jon Nesbett, the "independent journalist" who filmed a follow up interview with the creepy water gun neighbor. Jeez, I feel filthy. He seems to spend most of his time re-posting anti-vax, anti-government, anti-woke and close to white supremacist Reddit threads and stirring up the comments section. And man, the comments on his "articles" and posts are disgusting.

I get not trusting CBC, but there are better sources than this guy.
The guy posting about the 9 cop pile-on reads like a SovCit, to me, thereby upholding the "A broken clock is right twice a day" principle.

The security vid shows she wasn't telling the truth about it... or at least part of it.

Apparently the CBC interviewed her the same day but her story didn't fit their narrative so they left it out of "their version". How convenient.

I dont know man...I get creepy vibes from that ol' lady.
Bear in mind it takes a LOT for a BLACK man to reach out to the cops for assistance.
Hell - even I'd get ****** if someone else's balls hit my cars or their dogs kept pooping on my lawn.

Despite his appearance he appears to do well for himself and appears to be a Christian/religious person...
Curious to see how this plays out.

This is gonna blow up.
Step one in any problem is assessing the situation and selecting the right tool and procedure. It's usually wrong to reach for the biggest hammer. I didn't see the assisting officers make any assessments either, they just piled on.

The biggest problem with American gun culture is that the gun is the first resort. Here it's supposed to be the last.

In an arrest the police should follow the same concept.

I understand the frustration of the job as we continue to see more drugs, psychos, homeless and elitists. that's why the TPS pays so well. If everyone was polite and compliant we could replace most of the armed officers with mall rent-a-cops.

TPS want pay raises saying other municipalities pay more.

I dont know man...I get creepy vibes from that ol' lady.
Bear in mind it takes a LOT for a BLACK man to reach out to the cops for assistance.
Hell - even I'd get ****** if someone else's balls hit my cars or their dogs kept pooping on my lawn.

Despite his appearance he appears to do well for himself and appears to be a Christian/religious person...
Curious to see how this plays out.

I expect there will be some form of 'alternative measures' to settle the case... probably a peace bond and no record for her.

From the look of the enclosed front yard, the no kids/dogs/ferrets/clowns signs, buddy has take the "get-off-my-lawn" mantra to the Nth degree.

I wonder if either of them were alcohol impaired coming home from a night out. Rip to victim.

Info on pedestrian.

Info on pedestrian.

Life not fair sometimes, young guy like that with whole life in front of him. Meanwhile in Toronto tonight there will be a drug addict that gets pumped back to life with Narcan after overdosing for the 5th time.

Life not fair sometimes, young guy like that with whole life in front of him. Meanwhile in Toronto tonight there will be a drug addict that gets pumped back to life with Narcan after overdosing for the 5th time.
Do unmarked cars have dashcams? Another case that should be open and closed very quickly by SIU if so. I have no idea where fault lies but if video exists it should be clear.

Do unmarked cars have dashcams? Another case that should be open and closed very quickly by SIU if so. I have no idea where fault lies but if video exists it should be clear.
Odds are that any dashcam used by police would only be active when disco lights were enabled. They wouldn't use a standard commercial cam, on a loop.

Back
Top Bottom