Has the city lost it's mind... | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has the city lost it's mind...

To be fair, cops arresting them barely matters. Pretty much 100% bail rate and even after conviction minimal incarceration. For some reason courts have decided that freedom trumps law and public safety.
That’s a job for PP.

The current regime wants the dealer votes.

With all the recent attacks in the UK, Germany etc - I'd be curious to know whether religion or race had any relevance.

According to the Star.. the guy had just pulled it out during a fight when cops tackled him..
The articles I read made it sound like it was more gang/group fighting type of activity vs potential terrorism.
There was other incidents at the event.. including an innocent 53 year old beat with a bat in his own yard.

I'd be curious to know whether religion or race had any relevance.

Watch the footage of the arrest. It's on CHCH.

*edit*

Took some searching but I found the video of it.

And a shooting at Peddle's? Somebody jumped over the railing of the "patio" to go in the front door @Gary?

Last edited:
According to the Star.. the guy had just pulled it out during a fight when cops tackled him..
The articles I read made it sound like it was more gang/group fighting type of activity vs potential terrorism.
There was other incidents at the event.. including an innocent 53 year old beat with a bat in his own yard.
A handgun with a drum magazine. Smh. What a nightmare to conceal. It looks like he only hand a dozen bullets so the magazine was just for show.

A handgun with a drum magazine. Smh. What a nightmare to conceal. It looks like he only hand a dozen bullets so the magazine was just for show.

And a "switch" to turn it into a fully automatic machine pistol.

A shooting at Peddles kind of makes sense , what a crappy area of Hamilton

Yeah. That was an inside joke for Gary. We use to play pool there against their team in the Hamilton 8-ball League. The top sign on the door says if you hop the railing and come in that door you get denied service. Second time is a perma-ban.

AP1GczOavuleyo-FuuQV69oQ3_MWnXThGk_SOa8FDLU3F5YcxgLxD0SrC7Glya8c1fzkDIqjXOehtOBtrA79Z28rOfF7UpQC0JXGzs_qTg9o2qLzUABDM86RQYod2ypzDSxIkQveQKiTyU8XlNbTqjlZfhAi=w1269-h898-s-no-gm

I made the mistake when cycling through that end of town by accident of stopping at Pugger burger a couple blocks away . There is not a bathroom within 2 miles and if your a normal person the 1lb Pugger burger will clean your colon.

I made the mistake when cycling through that end of town by accident of stopping at Pugger burger a couple blocks away . There is not a bathroom within 2 miles and if your a normal person the 1lb Pugger burger will clean your colon.
They were clear. It's not a PLUGGER burger.

A week into the school year and already targeted shootings at a high school. Very sad/frustrating times.

Gang bangers. I expect to see more of this as crime becomes “decriminalized”.

Back
Top Bottom