GTAM Trackday at TMP!! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Trackday at TMP!!

Last day for pre registration folks!!

Weather is looking awesome!!

Please make sure you let me know if you are bringing any guests/crew so I can add them to the list for the gate.

Cheers

Paul

Last edited:
Where in Toronto are you located? I have space if you are close to downtown area or on the way to Cayuga. I'm leaving my place around 7-8am and will probably get to the track around 9:30-10. My trailer can fit two bikes, it'll be alittle tight.

I thought u had to be there before 830 to get tech done? And attend the riders meeting before 9am to ride?

yeah..

thanks for the offer though. I *think* I have transport now. I would be out of your way anyways (401/427)

you are correct that rider's meeting is mandatory. I have a party to go to on friday night so I'm going to try and make it before the rider's meeting on saturday.

I would go but I would need exclusive rights to the in-field and I charge money for my photographs ... Letting somebody loose in-field should not be taken lightly since there is a lot of dangerous places to be positioned for the rider and photographer.... Random people(s) out there is just chaos.

Last edited:
I'm interested in pictures, I'll be on a gsxr with numbers 984. Let me know how much is for a cd or online album, thank you.

I'll be in the infield shooting with MY camera. ;)
Nice, infield shots are always better than from the wall lol i am interested in pics like i said before ... I took the #299 of the bike, but just search for the red R1 in the intermediate group

I would go but I would need exclusive rights to the in-field and I charge money for my photographs ... Letting somebody loose in-field should not be taken lightly since there is a lot of dangerous places to be positioned for the rider and photographer.... Random people(s) out there is just chaos.

I'm not sure about chaos but I've heard lots of marshal chatter about them and see how it could get there.

I prefer if all photographers outside of regular spectating areas have hi-viz vests, so I don't think they are riders.

I prefer if all photographers outside of regular spectating areas have hi-viz vests, so I don't think they are riders.

So you can stop and help? If it's a rider there's a yellow/red flag and you DON'T STOP! I'd rather ride by and see the big camera once, then I know where to be as stylish as possible to look fast.

So you can stop and help? If it's a rider there's a yellow/red flag and you DON'T STOP! I'd rather ride by and see the big camera once, then I know where to be as stylish as possible to look fast.

You bring up another good point... As a photographer its your responsibility to let the riders know where you'll be positioned for their session and plant yourself there. I find that riders will concentrate on the track instead of constantly seeing a moving object which is best for safety's sake.

you cant be noticed by riders as a photographer

The last guy to "style" for my camera went to the hospital and bike was totalled

I hate when they sit near the line on an inside turn...use a big lens from the marshal stations

you cant be noticed by riders as a photographer

I'm afraid your wrong there... Yes there are positions that are dangerous for the rider and photographer and knowing what they are increases safety for everyone. Most sessions begin with a warm-up lap, the photographer has to be in position for this lap so that the rider will realize were the photographer is located... I rarely take photos at this time, it's more of a HEY I'm here forget about it and ride.

Back
Top Bottom