GTAM Trackday at TMP!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Trackday at TMP!!

Soooo, just curious......how interested are you guys in seeing/purchasing digital photos (either single .jpg files or a CD of all your pics) of your fantastic form around the track? :)

Slim and I will be capturing all the moments we can manage throughout the day and we'll try to make you look as sexy as possible. :lol:

I saw that thread...I know I'm not likely to profit from this - not even close - especially since I have to head out there Friday night and stay at a hotel (me and tents don't get along lol)...just thought I'd poll the riders to see if I can get an idea. :)

I saw that thread...I know I'm not likely to profit from this - not even close - especially since I have to head out there Friday night and stay at a hotel (me and tents don't get along lol)...just thought I'd poll the riders to see if I can get an idea. :)

I will be there this saturday, i always enjoy seeing some good pics

We're coming next wknd Paul!....save me a spot in red plz!! And I have your chair, you left around our firepit. I will bring it with me.......holding it ransom for a spot in red,LOL.

Thanks so much, both you and Outtacontrol! I couldn't ask for better team mates to race with!

You missed a funny speech that Rob said from the podium....he called you a nasty four letter word right from the box, saying he chased you for 10+ laps and had nothing for ya,LOL

The hour I spent on the bike on Sat, was the best time I have had racing since I started almost 2 yrs ago.

Last edited:
Is TMP doing the tech for the day, or is someone from GTAM doing it?
If TMP is running it, be ready for extended delays in the morning.
Both times I've been there at TMP days (not run by Racer 5 or GWB etc) the tech didn't start till about 8:45am, and didn't finish till at least 9:30.
First time: Everyone in my group (5 of us) was told to tighten their chain and come back for re-tech.
No probs. Did it, got re-teched and passed.
Second time: told to tighten the chain again, even though I hadn't changed it from the last time.

The guys from Pro6 (Sandy - very thorough inspection) passed my chain the way it was before the first time at TMP. So, I'm not exactly sure what the problem was...

Is there anyone at the track that can usually help with a loose chain I don't have a torque wrench.
My chain isn't that loose I'm a big guy 265lb and that chain tightens lol when I **** on it. I have the bike setup for my weight and I have never had trouble with riders choice, golo, or fast trackdays. I have never really done one with TMP and I don't want to tow bike all the way there and not pass tech.

I don't even need Paul to answer this for himself, because I know the answer. This is a GTAM day. It is GTAM running it. Not TMP, not GWB, not Racer 5, not anyone else. GTAM does their own tech.

I know that at the last GTAM day (at Grand Bend), it started late ... but given that the track was soaking wet from overnight rain, no one was in any great rush to get going anyhow.

Is there anyone at the track that can usually help with a loose chain I don't have a torque wrench.

I'll have my toolbox there, no worries, if the chain needs adjusting we'll have the technology to do it. Unless it's some crazy single sided swingarm jobbie that can only be done with special tools for that bike ... if that's the case, you'd better bring your own.

I don't even need Paul to answer this for himself, because I know the answer. This is a GTAM day. It is GTAM running it. Not TMP, not GWB, not Racer 5, not anyone else. GTAM does their own tech.

I know that at the last GTAM day (at Grand Bend), it started late ... but given that the track was soaking wet from overnight rain, no one was in any great rush to get going anyhow.

Thank You for a quick reply.

Cheers
Fil

My chain isn't that loose I'm a big guy 265lb and that chain tightens lol when I **** on it. I have the bike setup for my weight and I have never had trouble with riders choice, golo, or fast trackdays. I have never really done one with TMP and I don't want to tow bike all the way there and not pass tech.
If nobody else had a problem with it, I doubt GTAM will either.

I'll be there in the yellow group. I'd be interested in seeing some pics too Jenerator. See y'all there Saturday!

Weather looks good... I may bring out the SXV for a laugh.

I just hope I remember how to ride :-(

Last edited:
Where have you been?!?!?!

Busy as hell... Decided to take a small break and see where things end up. (like Constanza, "out on a high note")

Miss it, but not as much as I thought I would. Sat should be fun, no goals, no pressure, just have some fun.

Busy as hell... Decided to take a small break and see where things end up. (like Constanza, "out on a high note")

Miss it, but not as much as I thought I would. Sat should be fun, no goals, no pressure, just have some fun.

cool. I try to live my life in the Costanza way as well lol. I'm still waiting for that high note!

Hey guys.. it's lookin' like awesome weather.

1. Back Protectors are strongly recommended.
2. As many others have already said GTAM is running the day & TECH.
3. Everyone that signed up, be sure we have your name on the list at the gate if you'd like to get in Friday night, camping is available. This includes spectators that are coming with you. Either in your car or their own.
4. We will do everything we can to keep to schedule. This will be our third BBQ and we've learned lots to ensure the line keeps moving.

PM or email myself or Paul with any questions you have.

See you Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom