GTAM Trackday at TMP!! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Trackday at TMP!!

I think I may be more inspired to go faster if someone was ahead of me showing me it really can be done...

Be careful, this can quickly lead to tears... You know it can be done, now you have to work up to it.

And lines are dependant on the speed at which you were traveling.

Advice taken- I wont do anything I dont feel comfortable with....but welcome the help from others that I realize are far more experienced. IN course environment, I found I did best when the instructor allowed me to follow and picked up the pace as he saw I picked it up.....since the crash I feel like Ive lost a bit of my spunk and I would like to be making progress further then what I had accomplished pre-crash.

Jenn

Be careful, this can quickly lead to tears... You know it can be done, now you have to work up to it.

And lines are dependant on the speed at which you were traveling.

if it were in the funds i would be all over this offer.......my minds out of the gutter, i heard he has super hot fiance! Lol

jenn

lol.

You do.... And I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Obviously it's my dashing good looks and my rapist's wit...or maybe I'm just a rapist

Last edited:
Registered... now debating if I should go up Fri night or Sat morning (1 hour 20 mns drive from me). Depends how lazy I feel.

Who's camping overnight?

me and redneck will be there with the dj friday night. :)

Nice - Who's driving up Saturday morning? I'll pay generously for fresh Tim Horton's coffee.

Tim's coffee will be available at registration for the riders. :) I can't function well without it.

I know this is late but i'll give it a shot. Anybody have trailer space coming from toronto?

Im interested in pics! Il be camping out Friday night with a bunch of my girls.
Screw the track day, I am coming in for Friday night only!!

Where in Toronto are you located? I have space if you are close to downtown area or on the way to Cayuga. I'm leaving my place around 7-8am and will probably get to the track around 9:30-10. My trailer can fit two bikes, it'll be alittle tight.

Back
Top Bottom