EURO/COPA '24 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

EURO/COPA '24

If you have TSN as part of your TV package, you can log in to the TSN website using your TV account and watch in a browser. Even has PIP, so you can drop the game in the bottom right of your screen and still appear to be paying attention in a Teams meeting. You just have to be careful not to cheer or curse, don't ask me how I know...

I used to do this all the time.
Security had blocked live streaming on our web proxy now.
So I stream via my phone. :)

That was one of the worst own goals I’ve ever seen in a major tournament. As if Portugal needed that help. I feel for Turkey.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

That was one of the worst own goals I’ve ever seen in a major tournament. As if Portugal needed that help. I feel for Turkey.
Turks are some of the best supporters in the world, and make a huge racket no matter who they're cheering for. It's a shame the Turkish side and Turkish league haven't been able to live up to that passion for the past bunch of years. If you want to see some mental crowds, check out Turkish pro basketball stadiums.

And if it wasn't for Jota, Portugal would have one of the least likeable teams this side of England. Bruno Fernandes, Bernardo Silva, Pepe (who has gotten more likeable just because he's so old now) and, of course, the lesser Ronaldo. But they're really good, and have to be one of the favourites...

Gutted for the Swiss. Damn Germans and their freaking system. And of course the Hungarians have to score in the last second to screw me over in the pool. Le sigh

I turned it on...I'm not happy. Going back to the basement office. It's cooler, and at least I can do something productive (like workout) during boring meetings.

Penalty kick and POL : AUT (1:3)

Try being a member of the Tartan Army.

The sad part is I'd kill myself, but I expected this exact result ...

Try being a member of the Tartan Army.

The sad part is I'd kill myself, but I expected this exact result ...

I was rooting for Scotland but until the last 20 mins of the game they were woeful. Desperation isn’t pretty.

Up until 98' today, Italy was on course to top both Poland and Scotland on the underachievement podium, but managed by some miracle to squeak through. I'd say Croatia is now disappointing, but the reality is it's still incredible that a country that tiny has gone toe-to-toe with the rest of Europe for as long as they have.

England is a lock to go through just by virtue of a soft group, but it's hard to say how good they are. France and Netherlands likely to go though, but Group E is kind of amazing. I'm pulling for Ukraine to pull a massive comeback and survive.

They haven't broken a sweat yet, despite being in a tougher group than most, so Spain have to be the best performers so far. Things change fast in tournament football, though...

I was rooting for Scotland but until the last 20 mins of the game they were woeful. Desperation isn’t pretty.
I've spent my life rooting for them, but they always sodomise me.

Remember Argentina '78? I spent weeks teaching this tune to clowns:

We lost 3-1 TO F U C KING PERU! PERU!

Then we lost 1-1 to I GODDAMN Ran!

After puking Britain's chance to win the phvkking thing, we beat The Netherlands, BUT not enough for the goal differential.

Remember, this was when the greatest club team in the World was Liverpool FC, and nine of their starting eleven were Scots.

Scotland has taught me about loss, and alcoholism for fifty years. The only thing they are good at, the only football related thing they dominate is:

THE MUSIC.

Up until 98' today, Italy was on course to top both Poland and Scotland on the underachievement podium, but managed by some miracle to squeak through. I'd say Croatia is now disappointing, but the reality is it's still incredible that a country that tiny has gone toe-to-toe with the rest of Europe for as long as they have.

England is a lock to go through just by virtue of a soft group, but it's hard to say how good they are. France and Netherlands likely to go though, but Group E is kind of amazing. I'm pulling for Ukraine to pull a massive comeback and survive.

They haven't broken a sweat yet, despite being in a tougher group than most, so Spain have to be the best performers so far. Things change fast in tournament football, though...

We invented the phvkking game!

And we just get more shyte every year.

We invented the phvkking game!

And we just get more shyte every year.
Was gonna say something nice about the rugby side, but then remembered they've been mostly sh*te since it was called the Five Nations, too. Better than Wales in the Six Nations this year, at least?

A Scot won the Canadian Open golf tournament?

Rangers are back to being consistently whooped by Celtic?

Was gonna say something nice about the rugby side, but then remembered they've been mostly sh*te since it was called the Five Nations, too. Better than Wales in the Six Nations this year, at least?

A Scot won the Canadian Open golf tournament?

Rangers are back to being consistently whooped by Celtic?

Slag Rangers again, or mention celtic to me, and I'll track you down to where ever you live and break into that s h i thole and stab you in the neck 58 times with a number two pencil.

Slag Rangers again, or mention celtic to me, and I'll track you down to where ever you live and break into that s h i thole and stab you in the neck 58 times with a number two pencil.
Oof. A real life Rangers supporter! Don't think I slagged them, just made a statement of fact. Unless they won one recently that I missed? The Bhoys got Rodgers back, maybe you lot can get Stevie G back from Saudi...

Back
Top Bottom