Did you exercise today? | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did you exercise today?

Observation I've made over the last few weeks. Amazing how often beautiful, in shape women get approached at the gym from "friendly" guys interrupting their workouts, and trainers alike. My attitude has always been if they don't go out of their way to stop and talk to me(old co-workers, girls from school, etc), why would I waste my time going over to them as they have enough men coming up to them interrupting them anyways. A couple of them I don't even bother saying hi to anymore.

Funny none of the trainers are going up to the over weight, out of shape women, which should be their clientele. :ROFLMAO:

Observation I've made over the last few weeks. Amazing how often beautiful, in shape women get approached at the gym from "friendly" guys interrupting their workouts, and trainers alike. My attitude has always been if they don't go out of their way to stop and talk to me(old co-workers, girls from school, etc), why would I waste my time going over to them as they have enough men coming up to them interrupting them anyways. A couple of them I don't even bother saying hi to anymore.

Funny none of the trainers are going up to the over weight, out of shape women, which should be their clientele. :ROFLMAO:
That’s nothing, you should see ol big poppa in action.

Well they can't see the personalities popping out of yoga pants and sport tops.

Got my standing desk added to the house office, and now looking for a walking pad. Haven't worked out much recently due to work being stupidly busy, and kids needing time after school as their activities stopped for the season.

Hopefully back to it today.

Did some core work yesterday

Walking is still a struggle from Mondays leg day. TRX pistol squats just hit differently.
Probably one of my favourite "tools of the trade" the TRX, and yes pistol squats are fun indeed lol.

Some solid upper body weights yesterday, no cardio though, I think I bruised my tailbone or something on a really uncomfortable bicycle seat a few weeks ago

Today is core day.

Last edited:
Did a bunch of cardio on the Stairmaster today, no bicycle till tailbone is healed...

Also did a bunch of weights

This makes me work harder at the gym 🔥

1719168362560.png

Throwing this out just for grins.

Are you putting your socks on standing up? Years ago a friend said that doing so meant you were still reasonably fit. Last week I put the question to a Dr who confirmed being able to do so is a very good sign.

I've been putting on socks for over 60 years and most days I do it while standing.

120km from port credit to dundas and back going through the escarpment (north of oakville and burlington and hamilton)
it was quite the memorable ride! LOTS OF ROLLING HILLS
Also doing snake road downhill on a bicycle is quite the vibe (esp when it's wet, yikes) got rained on for maybe an hour.
Then going up sydenham was quite the excruciating exercise, much prefer doing it on the motorbike ;)

Considering that this is probably one of my heaviest years (weight wise) i'm feeling really accomplished.
I'll aim for a 150k ride maybe later this summer.

Wow good for you @LePhillou that's outstanding. I don't have the stamine, bike, or time to be pulling those kinds of rides right now.

When do kids get old enough to be relatively 'self sufficient' and not needing to do everything with you?

When do kids get old enough to be relatively 'self sufficient' and not needing to do everything with you?
On the one hand I get it with our housing market, on the other hand I also get needing to throw the kids out early to let them figure life out on their own.

No easy answers as with all problems

On the one hand I get it with our housing market, on the other hand I also get needing to throw the kids out early to let them figure life out on their own.

No easy answers as with all problems
They were out for almost 20 years. Net worth growth was stalled at close to zero and housing was becoming more tenuous with time. They are hoping two years of living rent free can allow enough saving to buy a house.

120km from port credit to dundas and back going through the escarpment (north of oakville and burlington and hamilton)
it was quite the memorable ride! LOTS OF ROLLING HILLS
Also doing snake road downhill on a bicycle is quite the vibe (esp when it's wet, yikes) got rained on for maybe an hour.
Then going up sydenham was quite the excruciating exercise, much prefer doing it on the motorbike ;)

Considering that this is probably one of my heaviest years (weight wise) i'm feeling really accomplished.
I'll aim for a 150k ride maybe later this summer.
Awesome ride. Love the map too. The wind was up there today too. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom