Did you exercise today? | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did you exercise today?

sometimes you just have you take what you can get
Absolutely, showing up is the most important thing.

Some days I have less time so I’ll do fewer sets or something, but I never miss a day.

Son of a ….

184 x 3 x 12 squat
154 x 3 x 12 deadlift

Pulled something or hurt something and now my lower back is shot…

Another high weight, another injury…damn it.

Weird is there some sort of pattern here you can see

Sent from the future
You’re right. I figured I had more left in me before I get close to injury…but I feel my flexibility getting worse each month.

Laying on my massage mat now.

I think I rolled forward and arched my back too much.

I think that means you are.. If so.. stop.
the "don't allow you knees go past your toes" thing is mostly a myth.. and a lot of people that try to squat that way.. end up leaning far forward as they stick their ass out when they 'sit back'.. and it puts a lot of stress on the lower back..
It's unnatural.. let your knees go forward, keep your abs flexed and keep the bar path straight up and down... break at the knees first then the hips.. squat down vs 'sit back'
Jordon Shallow is a powerlifter and chiropractor.. he has some stuff on YouTube about stretching, flexibility/mobility and technique..

Have you suffered an injury from eating cookies. ?
If not then drop the weights and stick to the cookie workout.

Last edited:
Son of a ….

184 x 3 x 12 squat
154 x 3 x 12 deadlift

Pulled something or hurt something and now my lower back is shot…

Another high weight, another injury…damn it.

1718075006488.png

@bigpoppa Are these some of the stretches you recommend?

I've had multiple people recommend I sign up for Yoga (or just do them at home with youtube).

@bigpoppa Are these some of the stretches you recommend?

I've had multiple people recommend I sign up for Yoga (or just do them at home with youtube).
In my non medical opinion, stretches and yoga are supplemental, and not meant to replace the actual strengthening of core muscles

another day of commuting... forced myself to take it easy for the first 2/3rds of the commute to, and then smashed in some intervals, felt great when i got to work.
getting some gear for the home gym, just received the small A-rack to put the weight plates on...
i think next purchase is the adjustable bench, esp with dumbells thats all wifey needs
the half rack can wait

Came home exhausted and fell asleep sitting on the couch like a dad just resting their eyes.

Kyle woke me up and convinced me to workout by asking me to just write down the workout & show him what to do so he could do it on his own. Did a shoulder push day. Been following the MyCoach App programs, not cheap, but I'm actually sticking to it so it's worth it.

Finished the evening by baking rice crispy pinwheel smores for the Racer5 crew. So no visible abs here.

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_3730336e-d3d6-4437-b98f-92ffddc1ec87.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_3730336e-d3d6-4437-b98f-92ffddc1ec87.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Absolutely, showing up is the most important thing.

Some days I have less time so I’ll do fewer sets or something, but I never miss a day.
No days off for sure, each day looks a little different. I try to look at the entire week
3x Strength and Conditioning
6x Muay Thai (Pads / Drills / Sparring)
2x Running
1x Riding (Gravel or MTB)

As long as I am active each day doing something, its never a waste.

Back
Top Bottom