Did you exercise today? | Page 32 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did you exercise today?

Did another light core workout and hyperextensions, also did some light upper back weights to help with the rehab/physio, I'll wait some more days before I train with any kind of intensity again

Ive been REAAAALLY bad these past few weeks and then i was going to start a "pushup challenge" did a few days and got sick... oy

biked on sunday,, joined back the swim group so 1.5h of swimming tonight and im definitely NOT ready for it.

with it comes a gym access too so i mayyyy be able to lift there too!

I’m trying to ease back in.

Yesterday was a good workout and 5km walk.

Today 20 pushups and 20 sit-ups and I plan on doing the same daily.

20/20 in the morning and 20/20 in the evening.

Then up to 25/25 next week and up we go.

Got up to 60 pushups before in a single shot but will work toward that goal again.

Did a bunch of cardio and leg work today, shoulder and neck continue to heal

Cycling to work 2-3 times a week and now mountain biking too. It’s not a lot but it’s more than I was doing and it certainly feels like it.
Fak I wish I had more time to ride my bike. I literally live next door to Erindale Park I just can’t find the time.

Fak I wish I had more time to ride my bike. I literally live next door to Erindale Park I just can’t find the time.

My mountain biking yesterday consisted of 3 (partial) laps of a pump track, one part of a trail and a hike up a hill. I was done. Less than an hour. I spent more time off my bike adjusting the controls.

My cycling is 5km/15mins each way. Not a lot but it seems to add up. Stop and sweat for an eternity afterwards though.

biked for about 1h45m and then later that same morning swam for about 1500 meters (so 1h-ish)
my garmin is NOT happy about the sudden ramp up
My wife retired her VA3 as it no longer lasted for a run. It still worked in theory but battery life fell off a cliff. She bought a Suunto 5 Peak on clearance at sportchek ($400 MSRP on sale for $95). It's fine so far and battery life is good.

My wife retired her VA3 as it no longer lasted for a run. It still worked in theory but battery life fell off a cliff. She bought a Suunto 5 Peak on clearance at sportchek ($400 MSRP on sale for $95). It's fine so far and battery life is good.
yeah i had a vivoactive HR (oddly shaped thing) as my first, YEARS ago... then i got the forerunner 745 which was great, but because of an expiring deal i sprung for the forerunner 965 and that thing lasts forever.
My wife got the VA5 and likes it.

Back
Top Bottom