Danforth shooting | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Danforth shooting

Your post reminds me of one of the sad truths we must endure living amongst majority zombified and docile people, who sip wine and distract themselves within the confinements of this glorified matrix we call North America.

To simplify, everyday people who have a limited level of awareness and who wholly reside within artificially induced (by institutions) politically correct bubbles are hopeless to solve or suggest corrective measures to combat crime.

Holding hands and waving signs denouncing gun violence has absolutely no impact and has nothing to do with the actual criminals who are thinking about their next "mission".
Same goes for politicians who the masses eagerly wait for to give a "politically correct response" (You know...the promise of protection deal).

Frankly, time and time again I stand in amazement at how formally educated people can listen to empty words that come out of their shephard's mouth err. ..I mean government's mouth piece just to make them feel better. Feel safe lol?

In all honesty, when one turns their gaze upon this situation who isn't institutionalized from birth by "schools" and "workplaces" can see with clarity that for any man or head of the family to give up his right to defend himself/herself and his family with the promise that another man/woman/group will do it for them must have came about through repeated cycles of conditioning; perhaps generational conditioning that has been passed down to offspring.

Although there are many anti-instinctual practices society currently subscribes to (some for good reason) within this matrix (perceived society) we live in, issues surrounding crime and the docile willingness to remove a right to protect oneself (and loved ones) with equal force against criminals while taking responsibility and accountability over one's own life has to be the most shocking.

Liking guns or not liking guns is irrelevant in the real world. When a gun goes off, the helpless cattle run in circles with no way of helping themselves (prayer?) Authorites show up and turn on all their lights to show "presence" after the crime has taken place (beyond the 60 seconds mark, which is more than enough time to claim countless lives) and "clean up" ensues. Shocking thing is that no matter how many times this occurs, long term conditions and psychological bubbles make sure the individual does not consider the option of protecting him or herself, but rather knock on the government's door and cry.

The harsh reality is that you can keep disarming and banning guns from the good guys who respect the law and that will have nothing to do with criminals who will have a field day on the disarmed cattle that's left.

Why would someone who has the intent and is willing to shoot someone else care about a ban? It makes no sense :/

Sadly, any suggestion that is not born within the matrix, but the real world that will impact crime for the better would be shot down and demonized in a heartbeat by majority people who have very little awareness of reality.

So, from an aerial perspective, those in the know are forced to watch this depressing and disturbing repeated cycle of violence over and over again while the potential victims line up again for the coming slaughter.

This is why throughout history, those who see a little bit too much succumb to madness.

Sent from my SM-G955W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Don`t try to make any sense of this issue . The lefties just don`t get it . Controlling law abiding is not the answer .

Ok. This is amusing, let’s say you’re correct and a government entity (ours) wishes to control us by force...do you think they are going to go house to house with handguns duking it out with everyone like Red Dawn style? Maybe it will be the fastest to draw when the village clock strikes 12? In what scenario are they going to do this? What is the intent? You seem to know it all ..... enlighten us.

One last question.......what do you think the result of a handgun fight with an armoured troop carrier would be out of interest?

How did they do it during the Winnipeg Strike, scroll down to Bloody Saturday.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnipeg_general_strike

Or how about the October crisis of 1970?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Crisis

Also, if you look at Syria, it's amazing what you can accomplish with small arms if you have the numbers. A tank is pretty good until someone hops on top and drops a Molotov cocktail inside. It took the Russian Air Force to pummel the rebels into submission. Also, Canada is a small, sparsely populated country. If we were attacked only an armed citizenry would be able to defend us. Our Army is too small and ill equipped.

Also, your so-called "mediafactchecker" is unscientific.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...me-teenagers-statistics-figures-a8286866.html

Last edited:
Ok. This is amusing, let’s say you’re correct and a government entity (ours) wishes to control us by force...do you think they are going to go house to house with handguns duking it out with everyone like Red Dawn style? Maybe it will be the fastest to draw when the village clock strikes 12? In what scenario are they going to do this? What is the intent? You seem to know it all ..... enlighten us.

One last question.......what do you think the result of a handgun fight with an armoured troop carrier would be out of interest?
Lol fair questions.

Ever wonder why security or authority figures have observably large numbers of personnel to contain a seemingly low threat situation?
One if those reasons is because of what they know is possible. Dont underestimate a threat.

An armed people vs one that isn't is a big difference. If you think about it robotically, you may not see it as such but if you harness creative intelligence, you might see things differently; even without education on warfare.

I feel like your examples of a troop carrier vs handguns has been set up in a very linear way, and I think war is anything but that. There are many factors to consider and the outcome isn't always clear.

Also, I dont think they have to duke it out with much people today, considering the traction they have made in the conditioning of many people's minds. The battle is won there first, and they have done an outstanding job in convincing fellow humans that they should not possess the right to protect themselves with matching power to that of a potential threat.

Makes me think...you wake up in the morning eating your bowl of Cheerios. You watch the news only to hear that a man's wife has been shot in the presence of the husband, and now the shooter is at large. You take another mouthful of your cereal, unmoved, because it wasn't your wife, and the crime statistics your accustomed to seeing seems about right. You proceed to your car, stop at Timmies, then off to work.
Yet, to that man, and to his wife, a promise was made that if he would only give up his right to protect himself and his family, someone else would do it for him (authorities). Now he is the walking dead. His soul torn from his chest, his world turned upside down, and you keep chewing.

Should he not have the satisfaction of knowing he did everything he could to protect his wife? That the inherent right and responsibility he had to protect her was not forcibly removed by an imposing ruler?

Why should the law abiding citizens be put at the bottom of the food chain underneath the criminals?

I believe there should be an avenue one can take should they decide to keep responsibility over their own lives. I don't want to have to run to the government and ask them why my loved ones were shot. To do such a thing shows how naive one can be. Would be a silly question.

How did they do it during the Winnipeg Strike, scroll down to Bloody Saturday.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnipeg_general_strike

Or how about the October crisis of 1970?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Crisis

Also, if you look at Syria, it's amazing what you can accomplish with small arms if you have the numbers. A tank is pretty good until someone hops on top and drops a Molotov cocktail inside. It took the Russian Air Force to pummel the rebels into submission. Also, Canada is a small, sparsely populated country. If we were attacked only an armed citizenry would be able to defend us. Our Army is too small and ill equipped.

Also, your so-called "mediafactchecker" is unscientific.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...me-teenagers-statistics-figures-a8286866.html

Lol...that was just one check on that website. All the rest were the same.

We aren’t Syria. Just as France isn’t, Japan isnt, more or less any other 1st world country without an armed populace isn’t. Your handguns and long rifles won’t do a thing against tanks etc. Which makes me wonder....why aren’t you arms enthusiasts that believe in this paranoid scenario looking for legislation that will enable you to own anti tank missiles and man portable ant aircraft missiles?

I know right lol

Not lefties, many people of different political persuasion think this way...it’s just common sense, that’s why most countries adopt this kind of policy. It’s odd how only whackjob conspiracy theorists on the fringes think the way you do, of course, those people will sneer and say the “sheep” (the majority of people including educated people and many experts) just don’t get it the same way those in a cult say the unenlightened just don’t get it shortly before drinking the Kool Aid.

Not lefties, many people of different political persuasion think this way...it’s just common sense, that’s why most countries adopt this kind of policy. It’s odd how only whackjob conspiracy theorists on the fringes think the way you do, of course, those people will sneer and say the “sheep” (the majority of people including educated people and many experts) just don’t get it the same way those in a cult say the unenlightened just don’t get it shortly before drinking the Kool Aid.
Lol Your comment actually made me laugh abit because I'm the Kool Aid ready as we speak. Please dont tell the others that they wont make it home after the ceremony.

Speaking of whackjob conspiracies. The Toronto media is not telling the truth about gun crime. Here's a truthful representation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNh...-49962703&mc_cid=73ef5b39a4&mc_eid=d5f527d22b

I spend a lot of time surrounded by armed people. To be honest I've never felt threatened or endangered.
Probably because everyone is trained and I'm pretty sure no one is crazy.
Of course... I suppose someone "could' suddenly "go crazy" and start shooting, but.... They'd be ventilated in very short order by some of the not so crazy.

That said... Those in favour of gun control aren't anti-gun... They just want to be the ones to decide who gets to have the guns.

My dad's a Kraut... Born in and lived in Germany before/during/after WW2...
He told me one of the first things the NAZI's did 'round 1934 was ban civilian gun ownership. The police actually came to his house and took away his fathers hunting rifle.

If government really believed gun control worked as they say it does... After a gun ban they'd also take guns away from the police. They don't.
They know gun control is futile yet they keep on flogging it and throwing dollars at it.

A kill or an act of justice becomes murder when it isn't authorized by those in power. Numbers on a paper tell a powerful unseen story.

Sad that as a progressive society, "1st world education" and everything, we are not responsible enough to manage a firearm. What an embarrassment.

Maybe we should try again when we are more progressive in a hundred years?

Walking uneducated airheads are the issue when it comes to management of firearms. Might sound crazy but for starters, it'll be nice if the criminal would actually hit the target more often, that way we wouldn't have random bullets flying through playgrounds and hitting children.

Might sound crazy but for starters, it'll be nice if the criminal would actually hit the target more often, that way we wouldn't have random bullets flying through playgrounds and hitting children.

Can't be gangsta if you don't look gangsta.

maxresdefault.jpg

Might sound crazy but for starters, it'll be nice if the criminal would actually hit the target more often, that way we wouldn't have random bullets flying through playgrounds and hitting children.

The hit rate of most people (including police) with a handgun is horrendous. To get really good requires continual high volume practice. Few people (including police) have the time or budget for that so handgun fights become spray and pray.

Hell, some guys got in a fight on the weekend in Etobicoke and missed with a Tec-9 so they can't even do spray and pray effectively (admittedly only two rounds were fired so they either didn't actually want to shoot many people or their gun needs some love).
https://www.cp24.com/news/two-charged-after-pistol-fired-at-group-of-people-in-smithfield-1.4032195.

We should all just be thankful that the bad guys are sticking with handguns instead of lobbing grenades as their chances of hitting the intended target would be way higher.

I’ve been to and lived in places where there are quite a few firearms about. Some sketchy places like Honduras and El Salvador, some not so sketchy like France where all the police had firearms. I’ve only felt anxious about firearms once and that was in Israel surrounded by mostly American teenagers with guns.

The hit rate of most people (including police) with a handgun is horrendous. To get really good requires continual high volume practice. Few people (including police) have the time or budget for that so handgun fights become spray and pray.

Hell, some guys got in a fight on the weekend in Etobicoke and missed with a Tec-9 so they can't even do spray and pray effectively (admittedly only two rounds were fired so they either didn't actually want to shoot many people or their gun needs some love).
https://www.cp24.com/news/two-charged-after-pistol-fired-at-group-of-people-in-smithfield-1.4032195.

We should all just be thankful that the bad guys are sticking with handguns instead of lobbing grenades as their chances of hitting the intended target would be way higher.

It was a semi auto T-9.

I’ve been to and lived in places where there are quite a few firearms about. Some sketchy places like Honduras and El Salvador, some not so sketchy like France where all the police had firearms. I’ve only felt anxious about firearms once and that was in Israel surrounded by mostly American teenagers with guns.

Amazing that sketchy places with guns don`t make you nervous . But law abiding people do . I figured it would be the other way around . I`m not even sure Americans can carry in Israel . I thought they had pretty strict gun laws .

Back
Top Bottom