BMW owners movement! | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW owners movement!

Thanks guys.

I have now been Assimilated!!

Thanks guys.

I saw your bike set aside there on Wednesday. I LOVE the orange. If I didn't love my GS so much, I'd have one just like yours. Oh, except mine would of course be faster!

Thanks guys.

Welcome to a better motorcycling world :D

**just a tip for posting pictures. Paste in the img code:

Screenshot2010-09-10at111246AM.png

Then you get this:

DSC00735.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to a better motorcycling world :D

**just a tip for posting pictures. Paste in the img code:

Screenshot2010-09-10at111246AM.png

Then you get this:

DSC00735.jpg

Isn't it amazing how they big bike is supported by the tiny footprint on the sidestand? I would put some kind of plate under that to widen the footprint.

What is Endras like for Sales and Service? Not too happy with Open Road anymore.

Budd's is the place to go for service. The Head Mechanic is the guy you deal with, not some car-service-dept-guy-in-a-jacket-and-tie. They take time to explain what they did and have a no nonsense approach.

Last time I was there, I couldn't believe how many Toronto area bikes were parked in the service bay.

I have a confession to you beemer riders.. the old man picked up a 09 f800gs last week, these bikes are the bomb my r6 sits in the garage while I rip around on this thing.. ABS, brembo breaks, SS break lines all stock features I see why people like these bikes. My neighbours hate me.. this thing is just too easy and too fun to wheelie :p

The GS makes a fine dance partner on the track too. ;)

j0idrk.jpg

54yxbk.jpg

EDIT :

Oh, and it makes a great STUNT BIKE too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btRvVLA0KzM&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
I always like the R1200s and the HP2 of course. I love my Busa, but if I had the cash flow (and permission from upper management) I would be all over the K1300

Just joined the camp with an F800s.

So far it's been a fun 2 days with just under 1000 kms behind us. Fun, easy machine, just not made for traffic (gear ratios)...

Excited to put on more clicks.

Busy week... Just saw the replies. Thanks for the compliments :)

I'm working her in.. Yeah, I got all the extras :)

Welcome from another F800S owner.

Just joined the camp with an F800s.

So far it's been a fun 2 days with just under 1000 kms behind us. Fun, easy machine, just not made for traffic (gear ratios)...

Excited to put on more clicks.

Just drank the KoolAid.

Attachments

• bmw_f800r.jpg
    bmw_f800r.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 37

Back
Top Bottom