Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up

Can't go now... bike decided to crap out on the highway otw home tonight. Noticed a slight loss of power and pulled to the side of the road; as I was pulling over it just died.

THANKFULLY I was close to my exit. Pushed it 1.5km off the highway and then got a friend to tow it. I also already had the clutch pulled in and was in the process of breaking onto the shoulder. Or the wheel would of locked up at 100km/hr, wouldn't of been fun.

Last edited:
I wanna see lots of big fat pics:) Wish I could go cause I've never been to an all you can eat Greek restaurant. I wonder if it will be like going to a family function. lol

I wanna see lots of big fat pics:) Wish I could go cause I've never been to an all you can eat Greek restaurant. I wonder if it will be like going to a family function. lol

Ahh too bad. Now who is going to lead the dancing after dinner? We will break a few plates on your behalf.

Tha se doume tin epomeni fora!

Can't go now... bike decided to crap out on the highway otw home tonight. Noticed a slight loss of power and pulled to the side of the road; as I was pulling over it just died.

THANKFULLY I was close to my exit. Pushed it 1.5km off the highway and then got a friend to tow it. I also already had the clutch pulled in and was in the process of breaking onto the shoulder. Or the wheel would of locked up at 100km/hr, wouldn't of been fun.

Holy Crap! Its a good thing you got home safe at least!

Sorry everyone, like I explained to Jinniwind last night at L&L, I don't think I could do Greek AYCE and get moneys worth. Their food is so filling already LoL! Have a great time! I'll try again for the next meet!

Holy Crap! Its a good thing you got home safe at least!

Yeah. Taking it apart now. I've got a pretty good idea about what happened; seems I sprung a major oil leak that drained the bike from full (checked before heading to L&L) to almost completely empty. My oil pressure light also didn't come on...

Too much wind last night at 1, and my helmet makes a lot of noise also; so I couldn't hear the engine.

On the plus side; I can use this opportunity to do a few repairs I was going to do over the winter.

Here's to hoping I can get back on 2 wheels before snow arrives.

Yup, that video was played multiple times, accompanied with much singing and dancing both in the restaurant and at red lights
Tricky you missed out. We danced to the song at king n spadina with our helmets on. It was pretty funny...

Tricky you missed out. We danced to the song at king n spadina with our helmets on. It was pretty funny...

I have video evidence of that btw :)

Lol guilty here as well .....best part was when everyone was still and we started dancing when the guy said gangnam style lol

I wanna see lots of big fat pics:) ...l
Not possible. None of the attendees possess wireless-enabled mobile image capture devices :rolleyes:

ayce greek sounds interesting. certainly not as common as ayce chinese, ayce sushi, ayce italian etc. ... any fried calamari???:confused:
my son could eat his weight in that stuff. :)

any fried calamari???:confused:

Did not go on the group ride, but have been there multiple times. The calamari there is AMAZING, cooked perfectly with just the right amount of batter :)

Did not go on the group ride, but have been there multiple times. The calamari there is AMAZING, cooked perfectly with just the right amount of batter :)

The food was actually better than I thought it would be. Huge selection too. Can't go wrong for $19 (half price for kids) for dinner.

Back
Top Bottom