Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up

I say we stick to the AYCE theme for now only because we can try different things that way... ? But I'm good either way.

Agree. AYCE. And that resto is in Mississauga so Sabex won't b!tch as much about the distance ;-)

7pm is good for me too.

Agree. AYCE. And that resto is in Mississauga so Sabex won't b!tch as much about the distance ;-)

7pm is good for me too.

7:30! Lol, doesn't matter to me.

I'm in just tell me where to show up.

AYCE at 7 sounds good to me, weather permitting. I got no car :(

that's right. according to the trusted weather man, it's gonna rain this Friday.

EDIT: another website says the other... bah. let's see then.

so people agree on THIS Friday then?

Last edited:
AYCE at 7 sounds good to me, weather permitting. I got no car :(

Bah, it's just a little bit of rain... it'll be fine~

I'll be down, rain or shine. I'd rather this Friday, next Friday I'll be busy.

Bah, it's just a little bit of rain... it'll be fine~

I'll be down, rain or shine. I'd rather this Friday, next Friday I'll be busy.
Same, rain or shine, I'm in.

that's right. according to the trusted weather man, it's gonna rain this Friday.

EDIT: another website says the other... bah. let's see then.

so people agree on THIS Friday then?

As of this moment, tomorrow is looking like it it will be a nice sunny day. Guess that COULD change in a few hours.

Jinni, do you have a head-count? Should we make a reservation?

As of this moment, tomorrow is looking like it it will be a nice sunny day. Guess that COULD change in a few hours.

Jinni, do you have a head-count? Should we make a reservation?

Sorry for slacking on this one a bit. not feeling well for the past a couple days.

alright so the 3rd event is... (drumming...)

Restaurant: The Big Fat Greek Buffet

Date and Time: September 21st, 7:00pm

Head count: Jinni, Zenaris, Ikelso, Rogo, Sabex, Tricky (weather man suggested to count you in), Sheldon?, Angel?, Lorenzo?, Vdub, hackandslash.

urbanspoon:http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/10/1505083/restaurant/Toronto/The-Big-Fat-Greek-Buffet-Mississauga

yelp:http://www.yelp.ca/biz/the-big-fat-greek-buffet-mississauga

reservation has been made. if your name is not on the list and would like to join, let me know by noon tomorrow. Thanks.

Last edited:
LorenzoN can 2up Tricky so my mom is safe for 1 night. Also, I'm in

I'm guessing "Nooooooooooooo!!!!" means he can't make it ... lol.

I thought perhaps he had a bad experience with a souvlaki as a child and suffering flashbacks. It definitely sounded like he was in pain. Lorenzo, you have to face your fears head on and order both the pork AND the chicken. Just be sure to have lots of tzatziki standing by if you need to drown the meat.

2upping Tricky may add to your trauma though, and I'm not sure you're ready for it.

I'm going just thought i would start saying no all the time now !!!! That will be my new "thing"

Back
Top Bottom