Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up

Sounds yumm I love that flaming cheese they make.

Saganaki. Don't know if flaming cheese is a manageable buffet item though ;-)

I lived in Greece for a year. The best is the fresh octopus and calamari you can get at the seaside grills. Also the tomatoes and cucumbers always taste so much better than you can get here in Toronto.

Saganaki. Don't know if flaming cheese is a manageable buffet item though ;-)

I lived in Greece for a year. The best is the fresh octopus and calamari you can get at the seaside grills. Also the tomatoes and cucumbers always taste so much better than you can get here in Toronto.

Agreed on the tomatoes and cucumbers.

Ian can you recommend some quality and authentic greek restaurants that are suitable for a big group of people? I think people wouldnt mind if its not ayce.

We doing this on a Friday again?

I think so since rogo can get only fridays and weekends off.

Pretty much the same for me, I CAN make it weekdays, just it's a bit of a nuisance...

Agreed on the tomatoes and cucumbers.

Ian can you recommend some quality and authentic greek restaurants that are suitable for a big group of people? I think people wouldnt mind if its not ayce.

Will try to find some time to research tonight.

How late are we gonna do this on Friday. I have the urge to go out n PARRRRTAYY this weekend.

Will try to find some time to research tonight.

Okay, consensus seems to be that for QUALITY the best authentic sit-down Greek restaurant on the Danforth is Pantheon. It is where the Greeks go to eat in Toronto. It has an a la carte menu i.e. there is no AYCE buffet. http://www.pantheonrestaurant.com/

I hear it is busy, but it may not get crowded until later in the evening. If we make reservations we should be fine.

For QUANTITY, if you want to do AYCE there is The Big Fat Greek Buffet on Dixie north of Eglinton. It is actually not that badly reviewed.

Please vote for your favorite option!

Good, pic:) Awesome food there. Kalyvia is also very good and Missini Authentic Gyro has the best gyros and Greek salad loaded with feta:)

Good question. I have to be at another party at 10 - 10:30 so hopefully we're not doing it too late ? Maybe 7 ish ?

dont think it's gonna be late and whoever has other responsibilities is always free to leave a bit early.

guys, we will need to decide on a restaurant asap cuz it's already Wednesday. or we will push it to the next Friday.

So a la carte or AYCE? and by the way how many people are in for this Fri?

Back
Top Bottom