Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition) | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2019 Edition)

Saw a couple bikes downtown on Friday since the weather was decent.

Anyone go to Dover on Friday? I saw a Kawasaki bagger out riding Friday and weather wasn't terrible.

Anyone doing some ice biking (you there Sewerrat?) I still have my old CB350 set up for some fun on the ice. Unfortunately I'm out Stratford way with no real good way to transport it. That and when it's good ice biking weather it's likely also a good time to get the 440 Invader out.

I'm eyeballing this Sunday....calling for 5 degrees. That works for me.

Monday is also looking real good

Sent from the moon!

Well this is strange ....not a single forecast below freezing from this Sunday forward to end of Dec ...and some double digits. I'm definitely riding.

Saw someone riding around the Rexdale area on a black Kawasaki with an aftermarket exhaust.
Props to you, Dude.

Just put it away last few weeks when snow hit. Planning on riding monday here when its 5 degrees :)) funny being alone out there but it handles just fine

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking okay tomorrow afternoon and kid is stealing the van so can take a bank run on the mcycle then maybe to the Forks. At least some sun too.

Looks like a few nice riding day are coming. Won't be pressing too hard, will be able to do the daily commute a few days next week. Can't wait!

Hoping to get out for a little scoot this afternoon.

Same here. I just stuck my nose outside. It needs a couple hours to warm up and dry out, and melt any ice patches that might have formed overnight.

Out for a little ride. Just stopped in Belleville for some gas and a coffee. Just turned over 210,000 km on my 2015 V-Strom 1000

Yup ...looks good out. 1 pm shows warmest - hate the short days tho

Days get longer from now on, but don't you have Headlights?

..Tom

Back
Top Bottom