What's your new ride for 2011??? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's your new ride for 2011???

I seem to have added a SV650s to the garage and maybe a GT1000, now I have to decide if I am selling or keeping the 1198 and 250. I am also looking for an inexpensive track bike for 2011 (someone decided to keep the one I wanted :) )

Girl you thought he was a man
But he was a muffin
He hung around till you found
That he didn't know nuthin

Girl you thought he was a man
But he only was a-puffin
No cries is heard in the night
As a result of him stuffin

:)

Same bike just with a face lift
gedc0128.jpg

love dem rims!!
gedc0130.jpg

Lucky guys. I hope I can get my Cobra pipes..

675 is one good lookin bike....i was lookin into a 2010 one but it was a bit over my budget....so i got an 09 R6
since you had an R6 in the past as well, let me know the difference between these two...
thanks

2008 triumph daytona 675 SE
2008_Triumph_Daytona_675_SE_2.jpg

Old post got screwed up when I changed gallery software. Here'tis.

DSCF3548.JPG
9_Clint_McBain_Suzuki_GSX_R1000_2A0751.jpg

Last edited:
Not new... same ride as the past several years. 2000 Honda CBR 600... but thinking about an upgrade to an 07/08 CBR 600RR.

Imgp0258.jpg

NOrmally ppl your age go from Sportbike --->Cruiser
Not Sport touring ----> Busa
:D

Age should not be a barrier, or should it? I'm not even 70, yet!!
I had to rid myself of the GSX-R for ergo reasons. With only 20,000kms logged last season, I was embarrased. No where near the 40 - 50K kms I normally get in.
The Hayabusa is on probation for 2 yrs.
I have zero interest in anything 'cruiser'.
I'll decide whether to keep riding after the 2012 season, or pack it in for something high HP that floats.

I think we all know he isn't normal. I for one don't wanna be behind that thing with M4s on it.

You'll never be behind me again, unless you fall down.
I'll be the one y'all will be waiting for this coming season. (I got a speeding ticket on the weekend, grrrrrrrrr)

Age should not be a barrier, or should it? I'm not even 70, yet!!
I had to rid myself of the GSX-R for ergo reasons. With only 20,000kms logged last season, I was embarrased. No where near the 40 - 50K kms I normally get in.
The Hayabusa is on probation for 2 yrs.
I have zero interest in anything 'cruiser'.
I'll decide whether to keep riding after the 2012 season, or pack it in for something high HP that floats.

Well good for u man.
Its good to know u still having fun!
I was just stunned that u went from
Bandit--->GSXR 750 ---->Busa

I plan to ride Sport for a long time, I need to find the secret from those who are in their 50's and riding sport

Me next "new" old-ride will be a VFR800A 2004. I didn't know what to choose between a triumph 675 and a vfr...the triumph is not really nice for long travelling.

I'd like to own a street SS, but I hate StateFarm...

Back
Top Bottom