Wear your gear. And don't cry to mommy. | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wear your gear. And don't cry to mommy.

gotta say, he was wearing more gear them alot of other amricans. There are countless dummys wearing shorts,t's, flip flops, and no lid riding sportbikes....

It could have been worse....

And really how may supermoto riders do you know that wear full mx gear on the road?

Anyways, it still was funny as can be.
And a deer doesn't have to be big to knock you down. A friend hit one doing 60kmph, and did a wack of damage to the bike, and himself. Swears he'll never wear a textile jacket ever again.

Just wondering who he was calling out to for help? Looked like he was in the middle of nowhere haha

See....this is why you don't breast feed your kids too long. You get this guy...a pu$$y.

gotta say, he was wearing more gear them alot of other amricans. There are countless dummys wearing shorts,t's, flip flops, and no lid riding sportbikes....

A jacket, some jeans and boots would be a start. This guy is wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers (that fly off during the crash). I'll give you that he's wearing a helmet and gloves but he still could do much, much, much better (and would probably have cut down on the crying for mommy factor)

A jacket, some jeans and boots would be a start. This guy is wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers (that fly off during the crash). I'll give you that he's wearing a helmet and gloves but he still could do much, much, much better (and would probably have cut down on the crying for mommy factor)

I don't know man, he was crying before the pain had a chance to set in lol.

Wonder if he's the one that threw it up on youtube? He probably didn't expect people to find it as hilarious as it is...

Back
Top Bottom