Wear your gear. And don't cry to mommy. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wear your gear. And don't cry to mommy.

Gear is a personal choice.. I wear mine but respect his right not to wear his. As for not calling 911.. It's the US... When they pick you up, they pick your pockets, when they release you, they pick your bank account for years. I'd probably make friends with a barber or a butcher down there lol

I lol'd hard too but I'm also a sicko. HALP HALP HALP! trolololol. I guess it must have been hot out.

ATGATT.

edit: I do respect that a lot of people like to wear whatever they like on a motorbike, but it's pretty easy to pick up on my sense of humour...

Last edited:
so whats the deal with the gear nazi's ?

how would gear have stopped a broken leg ?

other than a suspected broken leg, there really was no other injury mentioned. looks like he had a bit of rash on his leg, but it looked more like grass stain and mud.

dude still is a pussy though.

well i believe the hard ankle protectors of a pair of full length boots would prevent it from snaping lol might get a nasty bruise or twisted ankle instead

WOW!!! "its cool, my mom is on the phone, its alright... can you talk to her please"

WHAAATTTT is this guy 5?!?!?! pleaseee

If he was a real biker he would have been checking out is bike instead of bawling about his broken leg and crying mommy.

If he was a real biker he would have been checking out is bike instead of bawling about his broken leg and crying mommy.

True x1000

One important question was left unanswered.. How'd Bambi taste? :cool:

Pussy was lucky Bambi didnt finish the job and eat him.

in the video, the people helping him didnt see a deer. probably took off laughing.

Best thread ever!!!

Ok , now that I have had a few seconds to take that all in ...
Would one not be cautious of animals running across the road in such an area ?
Or a raccoon on the streets of Toronto on green bin night ?

what a pantywaist, he shouldn't be able to own a bike, let alone ride one !!!!!!!!!!!

so whats the deal with the gear nazi's ?

how would gear have stopped a broken leg ?

other than a suspected broken leg, there really was no other injury mentioned. looks like he had a bit of rash on his leg, but it looked more like grass stain and mud.

dude still is a pussy though.

The man that came to his rescue mentioned "he has some strawberries", so he did get some spots of rash....The view you get of his leg is too early, it takes a little bit of time for the blood to start flowing

I wonder how many of the gear Nazi's that are saying wear gear and you would have walked away, actually wear gear that would prevent a broken leg....

The man that came to his rescue mentioned "he has some strawberries", so he did get some spots of rash....The view you get of his leg is too early, it takes a little bit of time for the blood to start flowing

I wonder how many of the gear Nazi's that are saying wear gear and you would have walked away, actually wear gear that would prevent a broken leg....

There are lots of MX/SM boots that would have prevented a fracture under those circumstances. With that being said, I respect his right to wear/not wear whatever gear he wants/doesn't want to wear. I wear boots that reach just below the knee and protect the ankle well 99.9% of the time (well above 99 for sure) but the one time I crashed @ speed, I wasn't wearing them (was wearing running shoes).. Lucked out in the injury department, though.

There are lots of MX/SM boots that would have prevented a fracture under those circumstances. With that being said, I respect his right to wear/not wear whatever gear he wants/doesn't want to wear. I wear boots that reach just below the knee and protect the ankle well 99.9% of the time (well above 99 for sure) but the one time I crashed @ speed, I wasn't wearing them (was wearing running shoes).. Lucked out in the injury department, though.

Thats one.... You should get something to cover from your knees up....Otherwise you might break something there, might as well get a full body cast and wear that all the time....

I think the guy cried like a baby and that it was really funny that he called his mother, and he should be ashamed of this video...Not wearing gear is his choice, and if it wasn't for the crying after the fact, Id respect his decision not to wear it...Ive been there before and you just have to suck it up if you decided not to wear gear. I fractured my wrist and Im sure there is some kind of wrist gear to prevent that Im not going to wear it..Point is dont cry, and if you cry dont post the video on the internet lol

Thats one.... You should get something to cover from your knees up....Otherwise you might break something there, might as well get a full body cast and wear that all the time....

I think the guy cried like a baby and that it was really funny that he called his mother, and he should be ashamed of this video...Not wearing gear is his choice, and if it wasn't for the crying after the fact, Id respect his decision not to wear it...Ive been there before and you just have to suck it up if you decided not to wear gear. I fractured my wrist and Im sure there is some kind of wrist gear to prevent that Im not going to wear it..Point is dont cry, and if you cry dont post the video on the internet lol

Funny you should mention that.. My pants came with knee inserts.. Had I worn them, I would have avoided the bruised knee and the kevlar rash, but yeah, I didn't cry, I didn't call my mommy, and I didn't post a video of me cryin' and callin' mommy on youtube :cool:

Back
Top Bottom