Trump Guilty | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump Guilty

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
I'll start a new thread to save Macdocs happy thread.

Guilty on all 34 counts. That really surprised me. Since they needed a unanimous verdict, I expected that there would be at least one juror that dug in their heels along party lines and got him a hung jury.

Now we need to find someone with enough balls to put our guy through the same ringer.

Now we need to find someone with enough balls to put our guy through the same ringer.
I'm not sure our guy has the same legal issues. His advisors are pretty smart. Most of his dirt is deeply unethical but as much as I hate the guy, I haven't seen things that would get a criminal conviction (post kiddy diddling era).

So what happens now? Will he be able to appeal?
Or will he need to drop out of the race?

I cant think of anyone good enough to replace him...maybe Vivek or Ron D?
Highly unlikely though.

I'm not sure our guy has the same legal issues. His advisors are pretty smart. Most of his dirt is deeply unethical but as much as I hate the guy, I haven't seen things that would get a criminal conviction (post kiddy diddling era).
Yup.
Plus it would cost us even more money then he has already wasted.
At this point its easier just to wait it out untill he is out of office via election or some other magical powers.

Yup.
Plus it would cost us even more money then he has already wasted.
At this point its easier just to wait it out untill he is out of office via election or some other magical powers.
The big question is how long is he in the wind before he is back sucking at the public teat. Do we send him to wef or a dodgy foreign country in the hopes that they can't stand him and take him out?

His cult members won’t change their mind but it’s already forecast that swing voters in several states won’t vote for a convicted felon. Up to 17% of them which loses him everything.
It's funny sad that a convicted felon can't vote but they can run for POTUS.

The only consolation is he can't vote for himself.

Jury to Trump: Guilty

Trump to his legal team: "You're fired"

I didn't think he'd get nailed this hard. But of course the trial was fixed.

I think he may have already said that, possibly recognizing his fate and seeding another revolt.

It's funny sad that a convicted felon can't vote but they can run for POTUS.

The only consolation is he can't vote for himself.
Maybe. I'm not sure of the logistics. He will certainly appeal. Do you lose eligibility to vote today or after all avenues for appeal have been exhausted?

So what happens now? Will he be able to appeal?
Or will he need to drop out of the race?

I cant think of anyone good enough to replace him...maybe Vivek or Ron D?
Highly unlikely though.
Nothing preventing him from running (or winning). He will appeal for sure. If he wins, we get to see the hilarity of a president pardoning himself (or alternatively raining fire on NY until they find a reason to overturn the conviction).

In no scenario will he drop out. Vanity and ego is everything for him.

I don't like the guy and don't think he should be President, but putting the leader of the opposition party in prison is what a communist or dictatorship country would do. U.S. reputation as a world leader is going into the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom