Toronto Motorcycle and Powersport Show | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Motorcycle and Powersport Show

Tickets online are subject to a $1.50 fee but no mention of price at the door. IMHO, the website for the show is weak and that may very well be on purpose.
Thats my guess as well. I'll be going to check it out. Last time I went was 2020, just before the **** hit the fan (Covid).
From the comments I've read here about more recent shows, sounds like they aren't what they used to be. Could be my last.

Unfortunately not going to make it location sucks not driving to Toronto to see a couple manufacturers and the ones I want to see won't be there

Sent from the future

That says Edmonton Exhibitor List on the second and third pages. Wonder how accurate it is.

EDIT: shows locals, so probably accurate and just forgot to change the header.

I'll be there Friday night for GTAM.
hummmmm.... wonder if Ladies night has anything to do with volunteering for this shift. ;)

I don't think that the common word associated with biker boobies is "dazzled "!

friday night it is

I'm looking forward to going today. I'm taking the Go train for $22 return and just more than an 1 hour one way from Oshawa. With parking at $15, gas and traffic I think I'll make out better in terms of cost and time.

I'm a bit surprised that GP Bikes is there, but wasn't at the earlier one. I imagine the earlier one is a PITA being so close to new years, but I wonder if it's a matter of greater attendance, different demographic or because with the new brands under their tent they want to promote that. I'm not sure they really need to go to the shows anymore to generate sales.

I'm also surprised, disappointed and perplexed that Kawasaki and BMW aren't there. I was looking forward to checking out the r1250rs among other models. Perhaps BMW is relying on GP but Kawasaki?

I'm also surprised, disappointed and perplexed that Kawasaki and BMW aren't there. I was looking forward to checking out the r1250rs among other models. Perhaps BMW is relying on GP but Kawasaki?
Yes, likely relying on dealers to support.

20240216_120118.jpg20240216_120107.jpg20240216_120057.jpg

Last edited:
We are right at the entrance/exit.

@sburns
You gotta hurry before they "sell" out.

1708103917611.png

Back
Top Bottom