Time for a new ride... (ideas welcome!) | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Time for a new ride... (ideas welcome!)

They’re telling me that the KLR wasn’t sold in Japan?

Not to get off topic, but Toronto could take some lessons from Tokyo when moving people around the city

I had MK1 Mk2 were 2010 and up. Very different bike without luggage. Superb rush with all that torque.
1728395162377.png
I paid $5k used for my red one quite a few years back with full luggage. Don't recall what I sold it for.
Then $3700 in 2020 for this hoping to get my son riding again but that was before his brain cancer switched up to stage 4. :cry:
Screen Shot 2024-10-08 at Oct, 8    2024    11.50.15 PM.jpg

Had a crazy ride up to Pickle Lake with everything closed down. Hard even to find a place to sit and eat. Ended up with Timmie meals on the top case lid.🤪
That's the same Air Hawk I'm using on my new ride...getting a bit worn.
Screen Shot 2024-10-05 at Oct, 5    2024    11.19.19 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Real easy. Find out what you plan to do with it and what features are ultra important to you.

That is how I chose all my motorcycles since 1991 and incredibly they are all the same of the same type.

Yamaha Super Tenere. All round awesome ride. Better suspension than Honda and shaft drive.
View attachment 70236
I rented a 2023 S10 to rode 2000miles of the Cali coast this year. I found it to be very agricultural in it's get up and go and it felt and sounded very much like the bigger tractors I drive at work. I was pretty surprised at how loud that engine was for what felt like pretty laid back power delivery.

It was very comfy for 2up and relaxed riding with my wife on the back, but was understandably lacking in the sport touring feel on the curvy roads. I was impressed with the fuel mileage overall for such a bigger bike and the shaft drive was nice. When we got home, she hopped on the ol FZ1 with me for a ride and said that it was a much nicer feeling ride and much smoother than the S10.

Its not green, but looks pretty clean.
aae199a19ba45e1928f898eaf37c83ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Its not green, but looks pretty clean.
aae199a19ba45e1928f898eaf37c83ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
There’s so much I like about these ZRX’s, but what is the reasoning behind the weird split swingarm thing?

1728868414666.jpeg

I'm guessing cheaper production for the manufacturing technologies available give the year.

Back
Top Bottom