Those politicians…. | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Those politicians….

Pos. Repeatedly said he had the list of cons that were influenced. Very specific choice of wording. Why not just say elected members? Trying to throw more crap and ended up eating it again.
In the article it repeatedly mentions Conservatives being involved, but not necessarily influenced.
Being involved could mean that the influence is against you getting elected.

In the article it repeatedly mentions Conservatives being involved, but not necessarily influenced.
Being involved could mean that the influence is against you getting elected.
That's the best they could come up with after so many months, well I guess it's just more politics, and enough info for people skimming headlines, the con's are to blame....f'ing dumb gov.

Pos. Repeatedly said he had the list of cons that were influenced. Very specific choice of wording. Why not just say elected members? Trying to throw more crap and ended up eating it again.

"Were there any Liberals on the list?"

"Uh, ooh, uh......."

I hope Jordan Peterson and Tucker Carlson immediately sue Trudeau personally for claiming that they are paid propaganda shills for the Russian government. Man, I'll throw $100 in the pot just to see it happen.

As for claiming that the Conservatives are suffering from foreign interference, what a scam. It may even be true that some past or present Conservative members (which does not necessarily mean MPs) have been in some kind of contact, but that's not the point: he chose to play politics the whole time he was under oath and deliberately said nothing about his own party unless badgered for it. He's such a scumbag, and I'm embarrassed that my country is in any way represented by this narcissistic filth.

I hope Jordan Peterson and Tucker Carlson immediately sue Trudeau personally for claiming that they are paid propaganda shills for the Russian government. Man, I'll throw $100 in the pot just to see it happen.

As for claiming that the Conservatives are suffering from foreign interference, what a scam. It may even be true that some past or present Conservative members (which does not necessarily mean MPs) have been in some kind of contact, but that's not the point: he chose to play politics the whole time he was under oath and deliberately said nothing about his own party unless badgered for it. He's such a scumbag, and I'm embarrassed that my country is in any way represented by this narcissistic filth.
agreed.

................. He's such a scumbag, and I'm embarrassed that my country is in any way represented by this narcissistic filth..................

Please tell us how you really feel, stop sugarcoating it. :)

But really, we get the government we deserve. We have sleezebag politicians because we vote them in and do not hold them accountable. Look at the three "leaders" we have. Trudeau, Singh and Poilievre. Rank each of these clowns on a scale of 1 - 10 in terms of their intelligence, policy, honesty, ethics, fiscal and social responsibility and realistic, sustainable vision for Canada.

It's not a question of who is best, it's about who is the least offensive scumbag. I think many many Canadians, the ones who bother to vote at all, go to the polls holding their noses. It's a sad state of affairs and I don't know how to change it.

It's not a question of who is best, it's about who is the least offensive scumbag. I think many many Canadians, the ones who bother to vote at all, go to the polls holding their noses. It's a sad state of affairs and I don't know how to change it.
Wish I could tell you but I do know this, I never voted for Trudeau; right from the start I could see through his prevarication and sadly for me it's been almost a decade of it that I've had to endure as leader of the country.

Oh F, </facepalm>

semantics-dummies-cover.png

Wont argue about JT being a ********* but Peterson and Carlson are also dbags.

Mulcair agrees with you

Back
Top Bottom