Those politicians…. | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Those politicians….

The sun video says "they do not have their jobs at ctv anymore". If they took one for the team, don't be surprised if they are rapidly rehired by another bellmedia entity.
It's unlikely this story was released without input/complicity of other Bell staff and the Liberal's PR department.

The press release is vague, looks like something done by a 'fixer'. I'll bet they fired those 2 journalists, with an agreement for severance compensation, paid time off until the dust settles, then another Bell Media position. NDAs all around as Bell and Liberals want the details buried, and the 2 employees don't want their careers destroyed by being named.

Win for Bell, their employees, and the Liberal's PR machine.

Loss for all honest journalists in Canada and the Canadian public.

Anyone following the SDTC corruption story even moderately: the Speaker has been forced to stop Parliament proceedings until the Liberals provide un-redacted evidence documents to the RCMP. If he didn't, he could be removed under the ROP and potentially an opposition party Speaker would be appointed. So ... for the moment the Parliament is out. It could mean the Liberals are done right now but I suspect they have something sneaky and underhanded waiting to prevent this, like always.

Regarding SDTC: I can't see some of the govt. ministers and bureaucrats worming their way out of this. There appears to be a few obvious corruption cases to be made and many more less obvious but related ones wait in the wings.

Anyone following the SDTC corruption story even moderately: the Speaker has been forced to stop Parliament proceedings until the Liberals provide un-redacted evidence documents to the RCMP. If he didn't, he could be removed under the ROP and potentially an opposition party Speaker would be appointed. So ... for the moment the Parliament is out. It could mean the Liberals are done right now but I suspect they have something sneaky and underhanded waiting to prevent this, like always.

Regarding SDTC: I can't see some of the govt. ministers and bureaucrats worming their way out of this. There appears to be a few obvious corruption cases to be made and many more less obvious but related ones wait in the wings.
Well the RCMP is beyond useless. They may receive the documents but have insufficient funding and manpower to review them for at least a year.

As for dodging, there is little downside for JT to pro-rogue again. You will hear my shout of excitement if the useless bag of skin GG tells him to screw off and the request will not be granted.

Like Wasaga Beach a couple years ago. Expect every minister and bureaucrat to tip their office into a shredder prior to cons taking office. They probably won't even face consequences for obstruction and if they did, punishment is far less than for corruption.

Well the RCMP is beyond useless. They may receive the documents but have insufficient funding and manpower to review them for at least a year.

As for dodging, there is little downside for JT to pro-rogue again. You will hear my shout of excitement if the useless bag of skin GG tells him to screw off and the request will not be granted.

Like Wasaga Beach a couple years ago. Expect every minister and bureaucrat to tip their office into a shredder prior to cons taking office. They probably won't even face consequences for obstruction and if they did, punishment is far less than for corruption.
Trudeau appoints the head of the RCMP. If the current commissioner can't flush a toilet a new one will. What does a booted out commissioner do after being #1 Canadian police VIP?

Somehow Powassan chief of police doesn't have the same cachet.

I've seen the shredding system at DOD. The paper is shredded to about 2 mm and sucked by vacuum into a dumpster sized bin, mixing with the bits from all the other shredders.

Chances of anyone getting more than a finger wagging is nil.

What are the chances of complicity by civil servants who knew of the nonsense? Implications?

Back
Top Bottom