Those politicians…. | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Those politicians….

As for the Catholic boards, I just had this convo last night with someone, there might not be a obvious benefit to you or what the majority sees, but from my experience these are good if not great people to be around. Polite well mannered, respectful, and generally decent people. Not like the animals at public school.

Don't let not wanting to look like a bigot hold you back. Tell us how you really feel.

I'll check the calendar on the site or ask Neil

As for the Catholic boards, I just had this convo last night with someone, there might not be a obvious benefit to you or what the majority sees, but from my experience these are good if not great people to be around. Polite well mannered, respectful, and generally decent people. Not like the animals at public school. I rather have more people like this, then less. And if they can be a positive influence on a nub like me, that seems fairly beneficial to our society. Also I'm not catholic or religious at all.
A famous person once said there are “very fine people on both sides” .

I worked for a famous Toronto Catholic school in my youth, I can tell you first hand there are some very good people… and some very bad ones too.

I was also involved with a few in youth sports, teachers at a York Region Catholic high school. Not the same bad as I saw in my youth, but far from the holy character they portrayed. Certainly not models I wanted my kids to follow.

Remember Mike… motorcycles.

Last edited:
A famous person once said there are “very fine people on both sides” .

I worked for a famous Toronto Catholic school in my youth, I can tell you first hand there are some very good people… and some very bad ones too.

I was also involved with a few in youth sports, teachers at a York Region Catholic high school. Not the same bad as I saw in my youth, but far from the holy character they portrayed. Certainly not models I wanted my kids to follow.
From my experience over the past ten years or so of dealing with the various school boards in Toronto and GTA, the catholic system is doing some good, the students are consistently better behaved, respectful and courteous, then the other system. Not saying they are all bad on the other side, just that there is enough of difference. Also of course there are always bad apples ruining for other, as there is no perfect system or that would be some sort of utopia.

Oh please, you are trying to hard to find something that is not true

Oh please? You called everyone who is part of or went through the public school system an animal. If you think that's ok there's something wrong with you.

Back
Top Bottom