The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 409 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Don't tempt me :unsure: ... now that you're doing longer runs I can see why you want something more suited to that - the Scrambler is not built for long distance.
It's not BAD...it's just not great at it. And the continual stops for fuel I'm sure got my ride partners slightly aggravated as we had to stop every 150-170km.

On a classic-style I agree ... test rode one of these recently ... love the looks but the power was underwhelming.

View attachment 69934
the triumphs are probably faster, would love to test ride a modern bonnie

FWIW. Back in May I went to see this scrambler. It was in pristine condition. I offered $6.5k because I was not 100% sure I wanted a scrambler, but for the price, it wasn't a bad option for when my dad visits. The seller told me it's yours if the next guy doesn't offer full price. The next guy offered the $6.9k
So...that bike was up for sale in May...and it's still up for sale?

the triumphs are probably faster, would love to test ride a modern bonnie
Having owned a 2019 Speed Twin (which I now regret selling and keeping a Suzuki GSX-S1000 instead ... what was I thinking!?) I agree but that was a 1200.

I love the Speed Twin 900 too which is more comparable to that Moto Guzzi but have yet to test ride 1 of those.

Last edited:
Alright I’m gonna ask…what is a REASONABLE price for my bike?

2019 Ducati Scrambler with 24k, 1000km to DESMO service.

Decent shape. Not perfect…but it’s a 5 year old bike.

Thinking one last shot for a sale before season end.
It's a tough time to sell a bike and not be disappointed in the return. Not just from a seasonal perspective either.

Making matters worse is you're selling or would like to sell a bike that appeals to a specific rider or has a narrow potential market.

I'm in the same boat. I love the way my KTM 1090 works and have set it up to suit my needs perfectly. When I ride it, I love it. When I'm getting on it, mounting it like a horse I'm not so fond of it. It's a 6 year old bike and it's just about time for a major service, but I'm comfortable doing everything but the valves.

I'm a chronic sufferer of different-bikeitis and flip through kijiji constantly. At least the KTM's paid for.

You might be interested in this one. I think it's the same price as the one posted, with a small fraction of the miles. Log into Facebook
I’m not in the market for a TT as I own a Multistrada. But show me one for even close to 4K and I’d find some reason to buy it.

I am not into Harleys, so one would be worth next to dirt “to me”. But saying so adds no value to a conversation about reasonable prices.

I’m not in the market for a TT as I own a Multistrada. But show me one for even close to 4K and I’d find some reason to buy it.

I am not into Harleys, so one would be worth next to dirt “to me”. But saying so adds no value to a conversation about reasonable prices.

Oh buddy, if you're going to get upset every time people don't have a conversation on the internet the way you want them to, you're going to have a lot less fun than everyone else just speaking their mind and having a good time.

I’ve always been tempted about the adventure segment from Ducati. Gorgeous bikes but price is way out of my budget.

Saw a few nice older multistrada (?) but once again….not a baller so one bike needs to go so another can take its place.

I’ve always been tempted about the adventure segment from Ducati. Gorgeous bikes but price is way out of my budget.

Saw a few nice older multistrada (?) but once again….not a baller so one bike needs to go so another can take its place.
There are some older Multis 1200 for similar prices as your bike. Last year I briefly rode one and sort of fell in love with the comfort. It felt so roomy compared to my motorcycle.

Saw this one in my ongoing hunt. Not a fit for me, but I think it's reasonably priced considering the mileage and the luggage:

That's a lot of bike for the money.

There are some older Multis 1200 for similar prices as your bike. Last year I briefly rode one and sort of fell in love with the comfort. It felt so roomy compared to my motorcycle.
Saw this one in my ongoing hunt. Not a fit for me, but I think it's reasonably priced considering the mileage and the luggage:

That's a lot of bike for the money.
Thanks! Definitely looking for something like that...but Scrambler...

the 1000cc (up to 2009) were pretty ugly IMHO. I like the styling of 2010 and on.

I swapped bikes with some fellow riders (Jerry) on a late model Multi 1200 for a run up the 507. I found it roomy, very light, and it had good power - it was a delight to ride.

the 1000cc (up to 2009) were pretty ugly IMHO. I like the styling of 2010 and on.

I swapped bikes with some fellow riders (Jerry) on a late model Multi 1200 for a run up the 507. I found it roomy, very light, and it had good power - it was a delight to ride.
150hp so I would assume it goes very well!

Beautiful bike, but until the Scrambler sells...well it's just a pipe dream. I'm sure it's more fun / character than a VSTROM / VERSYS!

@Priller here you go! Buy it quick before I have to ask my wife for forgiveness…

It'll be gone soon. Screenshot so people know what you were suggesting.

Can't get much for that $
f61f9d5da3610262a273af6de672df13.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom