The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 405 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Dammit..... I have two weeks off, starting Saturday. How do I tell the wife that I am not joining our vacation?
You want to spend more quality time with her and am buying a bike that she will be comfortable on. But first you need to do a fly and ride to see if it's a good match for you.

You want to spend more quality time with her and am buying a bike that she will be comfortable on. But first you need to do a fly and ride to see if it's a good match for you.
If she doesn't like the bike, you know there are several members on here always looking and wanting a VStrom.
Should be an easy resell.

If she doesn't like the bike, you know there are several members on here always looking and wanting a VStrom.
Should be an easy resell.

You gents have no idea how much my wife hates motorcycles.

The sad thing is, she is a much better race driver than me. (open wheel and cart) If she would just get on a bike, she would ride circles around most.

@mimico_polak if you decide to buy the one from St. John, maybe I'll go with you and pick up something I've been eyeing out there too. :unsure:
I think thats the BEST deal I have seen on that bike with those features and that year.

Not sure where the other post is but this bike just dropped $500.

That's a wicked price especially with full luggage and I like white.
1724313635282.png
There are options to reduce the height of the Kawasaki Versys 650 motorcycle. The first is part of its official accessories portfolio: the Low Gel Seat.23 Oct 2023
Get the Milwaukee Trooper boots and that might do it.

I assume the one listed is unrestricted

I’m in the market for fz1 later generation, came across this yesterday. Would this be reasonable??

Unfortunately I’m not seeing any with Givi luggage (except one in Quebec and he’s selling the racks for more $) but I’d be ok if I find the parts, somewhere, later.

Last edited:
I’m in the market for fz1 later generation, came across this yesterday. Would this be reasonable??

Unfortunately I’m not seeing any with Givi luggage (except one in Quebec and he’s selling the racks for more $) but I’d be ok if I find the parts, somewhere, later.
Looks interesting. Unless you're the same weight, you may want to stop in to see John on the way back and have him dial in suspension for you

2007 Kawasaki versys - CA$2,000 - 60K km

(I do wish posts would include a few details because it sucks when the listing goes away and you don't know what people were talking about)

2007 Kawasaki versys - CA$2,000 - 60K km

(I do wish posts would include a few details because it sucks when the listing goes away and you don't know what people were talking about)

That's why I try to include a screenshot of the posting

@mimico_polak I'm tired of finding bikes for you. Can you just please buy one.

This is a good one

1724434310677.jpeg

Find someone to buy my bike and I’ll go get that one. Can’t afford to compete with multiple bike ballers.
@mimico_polak I'm tired of finding bikes for you. Can you just please buy one.

This is a good one

View attachment 69437

I would buy that today if mine was sold.

Back
Top Bottom