The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Sorry guys, wont be able to hit up BB for tonight!

Something came up...

Ride safe! I MAY join you guys somewhere later on tonight (highly doubt it however...)

Sorry guys, wont be able to hit up BB for tonight!

Something came up...

Ride safe! I MAY join you guys somewhere later on tonight (highly doubt it however...)

Boo I just got my scala back who am I gonna tell momma jokes and belch over the intercom with?

Looks like I'm going to miss BB tonight as well. My Scala came in the mail and I gotta pick it up at Phillmon's place in a bit.

Woohoo Scala time.

You guys riding tonite, gonna try and get off work b 4 6pm, gonna b raining the next few days so I wanna get out, been trying to meet up with u guys for the nite rides, but damn, work is real busy.

Do any of you meet up in the Woodbridge/Maple area (like Weston&Rutherford or something) to go to BB (Port Credit) on Tuesday nights??

UJelly ... your 125 is going to kill somebody ...

Last night around Leslie your rear tire flung a stone, nay - a BOULDER, at my bike ... I saw it bounce off and didn't think anything of it at the time. This morning I notice something odd when the light hit the windscreen ...

cracked.jpg

... there is big crack and the windscreen is broken right through all the way to the top of the screen.

I know the 600 guys have been giving you a bit of a hard time ... but what has my 650 done to your 125 to deserve this abuse!! Oh the humanity ...

Officially bikeless :*/

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

UJelly ... your 125 is going to kill somebody ...

Last night around Leslie your rear tire flung a stone, nay - a BOULDER, at my bike ... I saw it bounce off and didn't think anything of it at the time. This morning I notice something odd when the light hit the windscreen ...

View attachment 24520

... there is big crack and the windscreen is broken right through all the way to the top of the screen.

I know the 600 guys have been giving you a bit of a hard time ... but what has my 650 done to your 125 to deserve this abuse!! Oh the humanity ...

:confused1:

Didn't even know! My bad? Blame it on RFID for taking us to a road that had rocks/pebbles :D

Luckily it was the windshield and not anything else....coulda been worse :eek:

:confused1:

Didn't even know! My bad? Blame it on RFID for taking us to a road that had rocks/pebbles :D

Luckily it was the windshield and not anything else....coulda been worse :eek:

I didn't know either ... hmmm, you're right it *might* be RFID's fault ... if he wans't late, we would have been at BB earlier and maybe went on a different ride ... good point. I'm passing the blame on him!

Could have been a headlight ... that's definitely more expensive!!

Yeah and I didn't even get my Ice Cream!!!!!! :sad2:
That's just so wrong!!!!!
Its all rfid's fault! :angry1:

One of us got flashed by a red light cam last nite. I think I bent my front rim on those ****** streets out west.

Last edited:
Yup...some big *** pot holes!

Sorry for making us pull over...I swear I thought I heard something drop and thought my cell phone dropped from my jacket liner but luckily it was in my trunk :)

Better to be safe then sorry I guess!

Don't think I'll be able to make it for a ride tonight IF there is one :( BUT DEF. riding tomorrow night!

I warned you guys I made up the route ad hoc as I got home from work late, due to you bikers keeping me out so late.

And Goldie, as I mentioned yesterday, the Random Night Ride cares about the health of it's riders. Stay tuned for mandatory workouts.

Do any of you meet up in the Woodbridge/Maple area (like Weston&Rutherford or something) to go to BB (Port Credit) on Tuesday nights??

I normally ride down to KC to meet up with tekninja right before we head down to bb. But I could probably gather up with any of the Vaughan riders if there is a meeting place for bb.

I feel like a man that cant provide for his family. For what its worth I msged 14 ppl on kijiji with some lowball offers. :p. * waiting for a bite*

Sorry to hear about the windscreen . . . Look at the bright side, you can upgrade to a puig :-D .

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom