The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Yeah dudes. Lets set up a time. 8PM?

lol is there a ride tonight or just posing?

When do we ever pose?

only time we "pose" is to grab coffee/eat and discuss where the eff we going then we RIDE.

discussion takes about 5 mins and eating 20-30 mins :p

I'm good for KC at 8. May not be riding, gotta drop parttimer off at home in Port Hope... Unless you guys wanna do a ride out that way...... :p

Have you guys seen a bunch of bikers racing around HWY 7 ? Its a good thing we were not mistaken for these "unsafe riders". Was a nice responsible pace as always guys. Ride safe and buckle up . . . omg wtf . . . im going to sleep I need to be up in 4 hours.

2up anyone ? ;P

AWESOME NIGHT FOR EPIC EVENTS UNFOLDING!!!

HERE ARE THE CLIFFS. WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS? BECAUSE THE RIDE WAS..........

AWESOME!

- Meet at 8 pm at K/C...I myself was late (sorry) and waited for an hr and 30 mins, for other riders to come to k/c. So that was "fun" for posing till 9:30
- Left K/C and we somehow lost 3-4 riders? Making a right on traffic light heading towards 401? We hit the red and then got the green and somehow lost you guys :S
- Did some twisties and realized the group was wayy behind. Rider did a u-turn from a far and I noticed it...bike was the only one from behind and I and another rider did a u turn thinking a rider fell.
- Turns out one of the riders at the very back had to take a piss so all is well
- Another rider dropped his bike at a stand still. Mirror broke :(

HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT:

-
One of the riders accidentally locked his trunk with his keys in them...name starts with a L and ends with a X
- One of the riders was generous to give a 2up to him....name starts with a fruit but minus the "N"
- They took forever so we joked around saying they probably enjoy each others company and the 2 upping.
- FINALLY after 20 mins or so they come back.
- LOL'd ensured and the joke will be forever there.

PICS:
227166_615947216954_227301608_4180589_7346738_n.jpg

222305_615947261864_227301608_4180590_2572724_n.jpg

All in all FUN RIDE TONIGHT GUISE!

Last edited:
- Another rider dropped his bike at a stand still. Mirror broke :(
- One of the riders accidentally locked his trunk with his keys in them...name starts with a L and ends with a X
- One of the riders was generous to give a 2up to him....name starts with a fruit but minus the "N"

Damnit, I missed all the fun.. lol. Who dropped their bike? (PM me if you want.) Glad it was once again just at a stand-still, but man it seems like everyone's been dropping their bikes this last month or two. Gotta get past those new-season jitters/derp moments. :p

Gooood times! :lol:

Sucks for the mirror though.. everyone jumped from the back trying to save it.

guys it was epic night, & fun as always,
@UJelly: let it be puzzle LMAO
never mind the mirror, we all glad that he's safe & sound.

Oh BTW dudes... I'm heading to a dollar store tomorrow. Will personally buy you guys watches!

Oh BTW dudes... I'm heading to a dollar store tomorrow. Will personally buy you guys watches!

so we can tag how much time we wasting , in waiting for others? or posing? lol
just kidding,
thank you, but plz don't get us one of those big analog clock "Magoo" has on his bike. lol :d

I like the idea. Maybe I'll buy a 2nd watch for them just in case they forget to check the first watch.

Can someone volunteer to buy a third watch?

I like the idea. Maybe I'll buy a 2nd watch for them just in case they forget to check the first watch.

Can someone volunteer to buy a third watch?

I expect to get a watch from one of you guys...:D
My bad Magoo, kept harassing you on what time it was :lmao:

You picking up your 2 up tonight Magoo? :lmao:

My ninja is gone tomorrow and nothing to replace her with :tongue2:

Back
Top Bottom