The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 38 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

121212h.png

PROBLEM CANUCKS?

Toronto should riot just because the Leafs are consistent losers.

I agree.

What's happening boys? I'm having some trouble with my bike since the new tires came on.. Once I sort that out, I'll be come out and play on the new Pirellis (which are amazing btw).

I agree.

What's happening boys? I'm having some trouble with my bike since the new tires came on.. Once I sort that out, I'll be come out and play on the new Pirellis (which are amazing btw).

Why what's goin on with it?

maybe its a round problem.....as apposed to a flat problem

Not letting this thread die out lol.

Will be riding tonight, destination random around 10ish PM, bbm or call to join up

maybe its a round problem.....as apposed to a flat problem
Might be a rotor problem. I noticed the left brake line vibrating while the right one is steady. Also only the left side of the bike seems to vibrate and not the right.

Sounds like a bent rotor =/ . . . it was fine prior to getting your tiers changed . . . . (><)

Might be a rotor problem. I noticed the left brake line vibrating while the right one is steady. Also only the left side of the bike seems to vibrate and not the right.

For those that wanna ride and join up. PM//text//bbm//call me, I'm always out at night, Rides usually start 10pm

Good ride tonight crew! :)

I'm good to go & joining you guys again for the night rides, see you guys soon... perhaps tonight?

Last edited:
Tonight yes. 8PM @ KC?

Tonight yes. 8PM @ KC?

How about the timmy's that hasn't been untouched...and has less heat then KC

I'll BBM you location.

Decided to end my night run with some KC chit chat. Okay. Forget that. The only chat I'd be having is with about a dozen of our finest. I've never seen so many cruisers in there before.

no more KC for a while, for those who don't know the the story:
last week some bikers & drivers did some stunts, & video clip was posted on youtube, cops have their plate numbers, & not only searching for them but trying to prevent for this happening again,
Thanks to idiots, we lost a good spot.
as soon as i pulled in, a cop came by & told me i can not stay here, i told him i'm just going to get coffee & be gone, he wasn't too happy, but didn't say anything, there were like 8 cop cars, & they been searching the cars of most young guys, as i walked out of timmy, i saw one of them blocking my bike & running a background check on my plate
the timmy UJelly is mentioning is not a bad location, at least for now

this is one of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxhxJhzscGI

Last edited:
Awesome, another decent meet/coffee spot slowly being taken away from us because of the actions of a few... (or a lot, judging by that video/similar ones lately)

Just passed by there on the way home tonight, and noted at least half a dozen marked & unmarked cruisers spread across the main KC lot, likely more I didn't see. Soon as I came near the Timmies part, a few of them swarmed over and were clearly waiting for me to enter. Got nothing to hide, but said screw that, continued home. Guess I'll be looking for a new late-night coffee spot, I don't need that kind of BS treatment just because a few other idiots out there can't show a little restraint.

We've already got enough issues there due to litter and noise complaints, and most/all of it's getting blamed on riders, but we're not the only ones to blame. Wish some people would be a little more respectful, then maybe we wouldn't have to deal with "the fuzz" so much.

hmm seriously debating to go to KC in my full leathers and bike now :D wonder if I'll be harassed or even lol'd at :(

Anyway last night was too lulz. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom