The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 39 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Anyone want to head out for a ride tonight? I have some new tires that need to be worn in

Tonight's BB night, so we'll mostly all be out that way. Might meet up at KC or alternate meet spot around 7:30-8 prior to heading there.

I say we meet at Yorkdale, in front of the theatre entrance. OR top floor parking lot ;D

Lets do theatre at 8PM for now.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Last edited:
Copy and Paste wisdom, brought to you by "Ujelly".

"Are you jellin?"

Copy and Paste wisdom, brought to you by "Ujelly".

"Are you jellin?"

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

No winners last week so Jackpot is now 15 Mills!
Also, the draw is on Canada's Day, so I thought it fitting again to try our last luck!!! :)

263659_224715740892941_100000635501546_720816_4076604_n.jpg

No winners last week so Jackpot is now 15 Mills!
Also, the draw is on Canada's Day, so I thought it fitting again to try our last luck!!! :)

:) or get another free ticket if worse comes to worse *crosses fingers*
and at tornique: another copy pasta for you lol.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

psssssh nincompoop isn't even a word, who you trying to impress huh? HUH?

[h=2]nin·com·poop[/h]   /ˈnɪn
thinsp.png
kəmˌpup, ˈnɪŋ-/ Show Spelled[nin-kuh
thinsp.png
m-poop, ning-] Show IPA
–noun a fool or simpleton.

psssssh nincompoop isn't even a word, who you trying to impress huh? HUH?

[h=2]nin·com·poop[/h]   /ˈnɪn
thinsp.png
kəmˌpup, ˈnɪŋ-/ Show Spelled[nin-kuh
thinsp.png
m-poop, ning-] Show IPA
–noun a fool or simpleton.

Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy ****ing God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy

You enlighten me at every turn! You truly are the BenGay that soothes my aching pains with a warm penetrating cream. :) Tell me more!

Last edited:
Are you aware that there aren't enough words in the english language- hell, the entire lexicon of languages the world over- to describe how incredibly wrong this is. Not only is it wrong in that it is ignorant, but in that it is so incredibly incorrect on a factual level. Holy ****ing God, how stupid can a human being get? In my life I've encountered people who have been unintelligent, yes- I've encountered my share of people who suffered from mental disabilities. People with downs syndrome, autism, and so on. However, I have never once encounted somehow so stupid as to be capable of thinking something so unbelievably off-base. I didn't even think it possible that anyone in our plain of existence could ever even have the capacity for this level of idiocy

Copy and paste the Word! Hallelulia!

Hey Tornique, you want to reach the same Timmy's last time?
Getting the guys to come there...Tekninja just told me K/C is in full gear aka 6 crusiers + undies telling ppl to GTFO if you not buying anything and you can't drink it outside.

Back
Top Bottom