Speed camera threshold? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Speed camera threshold?

I don"t have a problem w 30km or 40 km posted speeds. school zones or anywhere. nvr really a problem. its a good place to put put anyhow if those are the posted speeds.

i once got nabbed on the 401 near brighton for 15km over. mid week, next to no traffic. in rented car. then, behind a half dozen other drivers, I had to line up AND wait 15 minutes for my *&%$@#*%^$ ticket. I should have made a formal complaint..to no avail..but I should of. all of us who had to line up and wait should of complained..people getting out of their cars to line up and get their tickets? should never have happened. we should have been told to stay in our cars for safety! nope, line up on the side of the 401 and wait for the ticket from the cop sitting in his cruiser. duh.

likewise, I feel a ticket for less than 5k over..COMPLAIN to no avail - but we should plug up the system with FORMAL complaints when it is called for. less emotion & more thinking. 5k is the speed of someone walking.

and if you want go fast - go to a racetrack ! its that easy - for the price of one ticket.

Last edited:
B9eGt5km.jpg

Australia has used speed/red light cameras for a while now.. Run the red, get a ticket, speed up to get through an orange... get a ticket.

On a related note, they also have seatbelt/phone cameras active now too. AI is putting all the traffic cops out of a job 😆

Back
Top Bottom