QC to tax antivaxxers | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

QC to tax antivaxxers

Just read the trucker convoy heading to Ottawa is now 70km long. Gofundme is now judge and jury to where the 5 million or so raised will be spent. This is going to get interesting.

Just read the trucker convoy heading to Ottawa is now 70km long. Gofundme is now judge and jury to where the 5 million or so raised will be spent. This is going to get interesting.
Well she said it was going to food, lodging etc for the participants. It shouldn't be hard to get GFM to cut a cheque to a hotel. I suspect she was hoping to get a $4.5M cheque to disburse (or not) as she pleased. Once it's in her hands, any ability to ensure funds are used for the stated purpose is lost.

EDIT:
It's hard to find real numbers but the 70 km length comes up often. One source says 600 trucks. That seems plausible but probably an overstated number of trucks (~116m average distance per truck assuming they are single file). I expect 1000 trucks or so, the 150,000 they keep touting is just complete BS insanity.

Last edited:
Understandable. Transplant organs are in short supply. He's going to be immunocompromised. Vaccination is a factor in survival probability. Means he gets bumped down the priority list. It's a cold decision but that's how it has to be.

Well she said it was going to food, lodging etc for the participants. It shouldn't be hard to get GFM to cut a cheque to a hotel. I suspect she was hoping to get a $4.5M cheque to disburse (or not) as she pleased. Once it's in her hands, any ability to ensure funds are used for the stated purpose is lost.

EDIT:
It's hard to find real numbers but the 70 km length comes up often. One source says 600 trucks. That seems plausible but probably an overstated number of trucks (~116m average distance per truck assuming they are single file). I expect 1000 trucks or so, the 150,000 they keep touting is just complete BS insanity.

That money was never going to go to the truckers. It would have sprinkled a few dollars and the rest would be to ‘keep up the good fight.’ And would be kept in the organizers hands.

As for the distance my only concern is your length. 116m long truck is awful long. Assuming you meant feet…80ft for truck + 20ft on each side for space = 22km for a 600 truck convoy.

I also thought the same when I first read it. Did some quick searches and turns out because of scarcity of organs, if you’re not willing to change lifestyle then you can very easily be removed from the wait list.

Lung transfer recipients can be dropped if they strongly object to quitting smoking for instance.

Liver transfer recipients can be dropped if they refuse to quick drinking.

Same as my buddys doctor told him “I’ll replace the first set of knees now, but if you keep being a fat ass then I’m not doing the second set.”

Being an organ recipient comes with huge responsibilities. A friend just had his kidney replaced and because there aren’t enough donors, his wife had to give up her kidney to a network so that her husband could get one and live to see his children grow. That’s love and sacrifice. I’d be damned if my organs went to someone who refuses to treat that life saving gift with the same respect. It comes with a lifetime of pills to ensure your body doesn’t reject the new organ.

This father will get his heart. It’s in the news and heartstrings will be pulled. Mission accomplished.

That money was never going to go to the truckers. It would have sprinkled a few dollars and the rest would be to ‘keep up the good fight.’ And would be kept in the organizers hands.

As for the distance my only concern is your length. 116m long truck is awful long. Assuming you meant feet…80ft for truck + 20ft on each side for space = 22km for a 600 truck convoy.
That is travelling distance not truck length. Distance from one front bumper to the next front bumper. It includes vehicle length and following distance. It seemed short for tractor-trailers but many are bobtailing so it seems plausible.

They some how think Ottawa will ban US drivers coming north, cripple the economy , JT will have a cry, wipe away a tear and give 12,000,0000,000. to train indigenous drivers , that will get new trucks , fuel cards and never drive them .

Latest propaganda has 50,000 trucks, 500,000 people (10 per truck?) and 10,000 trucks coming up from the states to join(that seems highly unlikely for a multitude of reasons).

Latest propaganda has 50,000 trucks, 500,000 people (10 per truck?) and 10,000 trucks coming up from the states to join(that seems highly unlikely for a multitude of reasons).

I just read an article on CP24 that said there were about 1,200 vehicles that rolled into Winnipeg.

“Most of the vehicles in the convoy Tuesday were not semis. There were pickup trucks and the occasional sport utility vehicle.”

The truckers are banned to enter the USA, by the USA. What is it they want ottawa to do?
wtf are you looking at logic for? LoL

They're so angry that Canada has a mandate that they forgot the US and Mexico (?) do also. Even if the mandate is dropped...they can't cross the border. This is why they're stupid.

I just read an article on CP24 that said there were about 1,200 vehicles that rolled into Winnipeg.

“Most of the vehicles in the convoy Tuesday were not semis. There were pickup trucks and the occasional sport utility vehicle.”

Can I join with my Volt? lol

So, it's a bunch of accountants headed for Ottawa.

Back
Top Bottom